10 (14.9%)
Poor
6 (9%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: February 23, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

Andy S

Please use emogees for fun and no abuse however provoked

filham

The ref was OK, no major errors but he let an amount of Villa rough play go without punishment. The first yellow was a long time coming.

Whitesideup

Quote from: filham on February 18, 2018, 02:21:25 PM
The ref was OK, no major errors but he let an amount of Villa rough play go without punishment. The first yellow was a long time coming.
Agree entirely. He (like me)  also missed the keeper / Terry incident with Johansen.

Brightster#2

The ref was okay but the lino on the riverside end in the first half was awful!!

Fulhamerica

Middle ref wasn't bad, could've (probably should've) given some cards a little earlier. He was somewhere between average and above average. The sideline ref tho deserves something below poor. Very very bad for both teams

Twig

Between them the officials failed to spot and deal with the keeper wrestling Mitro to the ground and the Terry headbutt.  Otherwise ok but these were two glaring misses. So in my view B- could do better.

bobbo

Quote from: Twig on February 18, 2018, 04:37:22 PM
Between them the officials failed to spot and deal with the keeper wrestling Mitro to the ground and the Terry headbutt.  Otherwise ok but these were two glaring misses. So in my view B- could do better.
i'm with you twig . He missed a bit and ingnored a bit. In fairness in a bid to not have to caution players but they see it as a weekness and it started to backfire on him.overall I was reasonably happy with him , better than most we've had .
1975 just leaving home full of hope