watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Derby have the hardest run in of teams above us

Started by General, February 25, 2018, 11:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Who are competing for 2nd. We've got a few more tricky games coming up - derby, PNE etc, but most of teams above us all have to seemingly play 3 others AT LEAST  near the promotion spots/playoff spots or teams in form. That is the one thing that, form dependent, could really help us as the season gets to its climax.

General

Cardiff have to play derby, Sheffield utd, wolves and villa

General

Wolves, Cardiff, Derby and Millwall are still to come for Villa - wolves game being a very big derby.

General

Derby have to face us, Cardiff, Preston, wolves, villa and boro

Milo

If we can beat Derby and Cardiff drop some points in the next few weeks then I'll start to believe! Ha ha. I'll keep my expectations low as usual until then :p

ChesterTheTabby

Good to know, that makes me feel a lot better. I think we have the individual players, the team cohesiveness, and the right momentum to accomplish our goal of reaching 2nd and automatic promotion. If any team in the 4th - 6th can make that a reality it is us right now. Draw against Bolton may come back to hurt us.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

HatterDon

then there's those unexpected bumps in the road -- clubs fighting relegation. How many clubs did we spoil days for while we were in the Prem?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel