watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just Got Back, no thanks to TFL

Started by Peabody, February 24, 2018, 09:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Great performance, just a worrying five minutes at the start of the second half. I thought Kevin Mcdponald was superb against his old side.

Fernhurst

I was out of the country this week Mr P but I distinctly remember my absolute admiration of Macdonald when Wolves thrashed is 0-1 at home..... Really wanted FFC to buy him. Was estatic when it came to pass. What a purchase.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Jamie88

How on earth has he never played for Scotland? Somebody mentioned this to me today and I had to look it up as I thought he was on one - not a single full cap to his name!

Bill2

Have to agree, not sure who they can play (Scotland) who is better. Being selfish hope he doesn't don't want to risk any injuries.

Fernhurst

If they don't put that Celtic clogger Jock Brown in what would be MacDonalds position they would halve the crowd at Hamden.....
As we all can see they prefer bums on seats to decent results!!!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

MrFFC

Brilliant performance we are certainly a serious threat to the top 2 after yesterday
Come on you Whites!! :)

filham

Quote from: Peabody on February 24, 2018, 09:13:28 PM
Great performance, just a worrying five minutes at the start of the second half. I thought Kevin Mcdponald was superb against his old side.
Yes they looked good early in the second half and I feared that we were going to be overrun. However our defence and midfield are capable of holding on under pressure these days and saw us through the bad spell.
We won the game with an overall solid team performance.

Neil D

Does TfL have any further plans to shut down Putney Bridge on a match day? 

Peabody

Quote from: Neil D on February 25, 2018, 12:16:51 PM
[/q

Who can say, but if it's foe essential engineering well, can't. Really complain. Never seems to happen to the other lot,vwhen they are at home.

Fulhamfan666

Quote from: Neil D on February 25, 2018, 12:16:51 PM

Just checked, and not this season no !