more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Gary Neville

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, February 26, 2018, 09:01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Anyone listen to his commentary last night Arsenal v Man City

I appreciate Arsenal didn't play well but for the whole second half Neville really laid into them. When a camera picked up a young Arsenal fan in tears Gary even exploited that image to criticise the players.

Sounded like he was trying to settle a few old scores.

bucksfulham

I thought some of Neville's comments were outrageous and not necessary. "Arsenal are a complete disgrace and shouldn't be on the pitch" as an example.
Who the feck does he think he is? Arrogant twit !

Southcoastffc

I've just heard Paul Merson (think it was he) saying that, without the ball, Wigan are a better team than Arsenal.  Pretty damning.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

HatterDon

caught the second half on ESPN in the States, and Arsenal looked like a 3rd tier club. The Scot who was doing color on the match also came down hard on the front office and Wenger. "Look at him, stood on the sideline doing nothing as Arsenal lose all control in this game." and "Arsenal may look pretty at times, but they're not capable of making adjustments." When asked how Arsenal could turn it around, the Scot said "Nothing will change until management changes." The play-by-play guy said, "You mean Wenger has to go?" and the reply was -- and the front office.

I've defended Wenger and Arsenal on this site many times and watch them as often as I can because I like their style of football, but this January was a disaster for them. Does anyone in the world think that Miktarian is a suitable replacement for Sanchez? They DO need a complete makeover and, when that happens, they'll go into the same dive ManU did when SAF retired.

Yesterday his club showed no passion or fight while being embarrassed by Citeh, and Wenger didn't make any adjustments until the match was already out of reach. They deserve everything Merson and Neville said about them.

Ah, I remember now, "the Scot color man" I mentioned was Craig Burleigh.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel