Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

e4b

DevonFFC

He is up for young player aswell I believe

Milo

Loved his speech - all he cared about was Fulham getting promoted. Good stuff!

TheDaddy

Congratulations Ryan well deserved 👍
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

The Enclosurite

Quote from: ollienixs on March 01, 2018, 08:37:11 PM
He is up for young player aswell I believe

Yep, he won that too.   049:gif
¡COYW!

Milo

Cannot believe a club hasn't swooped with a £50m bid so far. In this day and age when the top players are going for £200m and here you have a 17 year old winger winning all the awards in the league with brutal defences...

I'm happy no one has and he's staying here!

hovewhite

Let's just hope he and his brother play in the same Fulham team and they Grace our club in the premier league.

Jonaldiniho 88

Well done Ryan. Such a pleasure having you at our club. Let's hope we see him kiss that badge a few more times.

KJS

Quote from: Milo on March 01, 2018, 10:15:52 PM
Cannot believe a club hasn't swooped with a £50m bid so far. In this day and age when the top players are going for £200m and here you have a 17 year old winger winning all the awards in the league with brutal defences...

Maybe someone did make a huge bid but the Chairman rejected it because Ryan didn't want to leave FFC at this time??

Well done to Ryan on both awards it is truly deserved and he is a credit to the club and himself  :54: :54: :54: :54: :54:

bigalffc

He's so good and so level headed his parents must be really proud. Keep gracing us at Fulham with your talents Ryan :yay:
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

bog

Quote from: bigalffc on March 02, 2018, 07:30:54 AM
He's so good and so level headed his parents must be really proud. Keep gracing us at Fulham with your talents Ryan :yay:

:plus one:

092.gif

mrmicawbers

Congratulations Ryan lets hope you get many more fitting accolades in the future with our great Club.One can only hope.Lets relish the time he has with us.Top man.

filham

Quote from: KJS on March 02, 2018, 07:20:20 AM
Quote from: Milo on March 01, 2018, 10:15:52 PM

A Fulham chairman turning down a £50m bid, that would be a first.

A Fulham chairman turning down a £50m bid and then missing the opportunity of all the publicity and good PR he would get is really  unbelievable.

Maybe someone did make a huge bid but the Chairman rejected it because Ryan didn't want to leave FFC at this time??

Well done to Ryan on both awards it is truly deserved and he is a credit to the club and himself  :54: :54: :54: :54: :54:

Bill2

Looking at the article of the official site looks like Bobby Z over his right shoulder, anybody know?

cmg

Quote from: Bill2 on March 02, 2018, 06:33:00 PM
Looking at the article of the official site looks like Bobby Z over his right shoulder, anybody know?

He was one of the judges.

Bill2

Quote from: cmg on March 02, 2018, 06:38:45 PM
Quote from: Bill2 on March 02, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

He was one of the judges.
Thanks