watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sheff Utd - a reminder of this season's away game

Started by Southcoastffc, March 04, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

http://www.goalsarena.org/en/video/england-championship/21-11-2017-sheffield-united-fulham-championship.html

5-2 up until the 85th minute then conceded 2 late goals.  Be nice to see a repeat on Tuesday but without the last 8 or so minutes.  049:gif 049:gif

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bill taylors apprentice

It was a thriller!
Also a game full of defensive errors.

I also had the best kebab I've had for a long time close to the ground, so I remember it well! 

filham

Both managers will remember that match and set their teams up not to concede.
Expect a boring goaless draw.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: filham on March 04, 2018, 04:16:12 PM
Both managers will remember that match and set their teams up not to concede.
Expect a boring goaless draw.
As if! 
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Fulham 442

I had to turn Sky Sports off when it got to 4-5, just couldn't stand the tension! Looking forward to Tuesday night and watching from the Hammy End. Hopefully a less nerve wracking game. Clarke allegedly out which will be a big miss for them.

HamsterWheel

Odds on a Fulham win currently near evens. (0.94-1 Betfair, 10/11 PaddyPower).
Considering the run we've been on, that seems rather generous so I've had a wee wager.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Our defence has become much more disciplined since that match.

I cannot see us scoring five, but I also cannot see the present defence conceding four.

Black and White Town

My brother in law is a big Blades fan, so we're going together tomorrow to the mixed stand.
Should be a good match - I really like Sheffield Utd; they're a good team who play really well when on form. I predict 3-1