watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Yellow cards Amnesty - cut'n'paste from TIFF

Started by Southcoastffc, March 05, 2018, 12:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Cut of date. -- Roger Kirkpatrick., Monday, March 05, 11:10:38am (79-75-126-113.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com/79.75.126.113)
When does the amnesty for 10 yellow cards come into play.

Replies:

10th March (NT) -- kef, Monday, March 05, 11:16:26am (NoHost/46.101.50.118)
Final whistle this Saturday in our case, yes. In general terms, after a club's 37th league match. (NT) -- b+w g., Monday, March 05, 11:27:13am (host213-121-193-251.ukcore.bt.net/213.121.193.251)
johensen [9] and McDonald [8] will need to escape bookings,or a two match ban looms. (NT) -- >, Monday, March 05, 11:52:15am (host213-121-193-246.ukcore.bt.net/213.121.193.246)
In which case I would probably rest Johansen, pick Norwood or Christie instead. (NT) -- ffc123, Monday, March 05, 11:56:31am (bn-proxy1a.ealing.ukcore.bt.net/213.121.193.248)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bog

I recall games with Roger Kirkpatrick in charge with the whistle.

092.gif 

Holders

So, if I'm correct, Johansen now has a two-match ban as he picked one up on Saturday.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

cmg

Johansen    9
Kmac         8
Freddo        8

filham

Oh dear, we really would miss McDonald,Johansen and Fredericks.

Tough when you think that half the Derby team on Saturday deserved a ban for the way they were treating Cairney.

sunburywhite

As I read it Johansen has 9 yelows and needs to get through the next two games without getting a yellow card otherwise he gets a ban

The cut off point is 37 ganes
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

glenhodgso

Gosh - this is a difficult one - especially with KMac and Steff...

Steff will not get through two games without a yellow - he takes them 'for the team' regularly

Danger is they both get suspended - so maybe we play Steff tomorrow and KMac on Saturday with Norwood filling the gap  - that way they both cannot be suspended - and the reason I would play Steff tomorrow as if he gets a ban he misses Preston as the first game and its impossible for KMac to be banned.

Alternatively we play them both tomorrow with the aim of three points and be more defensive on Saturday away - however - that risks them both picking up a two game suspension.

C'mon Statto -what is the best option from a numbers perspective in order to protect our midfield?