watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

lee mason ref on saturday

Started by Allestree andy, March 05, 2018, 09:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allestree andy

Was at the game on saturday, hoe that derby did not get a red for pushing stefan in the chest right in fornt of him i do not know, the law is clear, if you raise your hands and push another player its a red card all day long.
some of his decisions were to say the least dubious, huddlestone shuoul have got another yellow for his consistant fouling on cariney, but got away with it.
the lads were fab, the away supoport was second to none well done slav and the team you make me proud to suppoet you.

COYW 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
To the limit and beyond

grandad

Agree with you. The constant haranguing of the 4th Official by Rowett & his bench also went un-noticed. The Warnock School of Primeval tactics has a new graduate.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Southcoastffc

Completely agree about the push - straight red all day long.  Similarly, Huddlestone got away with several cardable offences and should have been off.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Andy S

On another day yes but not this time. May be they should introduce that video ref system .......

toshes mate

It's the whole thing about consistency in application of the rules of the game which should not vary game by game or minute by minute within a game.  There are so many theories as to why we have unprecedented levels of inconsistency within the game but for me it is simply that far too many referees are simply not good or strong enough.  I'd prefer them to be even handed and making mistakes rather than uneven handed and making mistakes.

Slaphead in Qatar

gang

Can't see the difference between Barnsleys' Cavarie against Stef and Saturday, both should have been red cards but only one was.

davew

Quote from: toshes mate on March 05, 2018, 11:17:46 AM
It's the whole thing about consistency in application of the rules of the game which should not vary game by game or minute by minute within a game.  There are so many theories as to why we have unprecedented levels of inconsistency within the game but for me it is simply that far too many referees are simply not good or strong enough.  I'd prefer them to be even handed and making mistakes rather than uneven handed and making mistakes.
The word biased could be a factor?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

bog

The nicest way to beat all the above is to win. What a day out that must have been.   082.gif

092.gif

ffc2004

Quote from: bog on March 05, 2018, 01:27:53 PM
The nicest way to beat all the above is to win. What a day out that must have been.   082.gif

092.gif

Last 20 mins took an absolute age! Thought the ref lost control of the game in the 2nd half, started giving Derby a lot of iffy decisions (not least the free kick from which they scored from)

bobbo

Mason was very normal -decent - first half but completely lost the plot second half.awful
1975 just leaving home full of hope