watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Question about season tickets

Started by flyingfish, March 08, 2018, 08:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flyingfish

Whatever happens this season, I've decided to get myself and my daughter a season ticket each for next year, for the first time.

What I'm wondering is how tickets work when STH buy extras. Fairly often we attend with others, family members or friends and as well we get tickets all together which I book. When we're season ticket holders and we want to bring granddad, what happens if the seats either side are booked up with STHs as well? Does granddad have to sit somewhere else or can they reissue tickets so they are all together?

My son will want to come from time to time as well, so I guess I'll have to buy a ST for him as well, even if his seat remains empty sometimes. Can I upgrade that seat on a match by match basis to an adult ticket so a mate can come when he doesn't?

KJS

You can move your season tickets if you need to when bringing other family / friends and you can also upgrade a junior ST to one for an adult.

Twig

But obviously you can't expect to get several additional seats adjacent to your ST seats.

Where in the ground are you thinking for you and your daughter? 

flyingfish

Perfect. We usually sit in block B.

EJL

Upgrading tickets on matchdays costs a fiver, if I recall correctly.

Although seniors and U21s (for instance) are the same price, so there's no point in upgrading then.