Β 

News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely πŸ”’
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

When will the KHAN's get their own song???

Started by Fulham Tup North, March 04, 2018, 07:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New Song for our Owners!

When we get back up to the Premiership?
52 (60.5%)
After they have sold up?
7 (8.1%)
There are no songs which rhymn with KHAN?
7 (8.1%)
There is one now... it just hasn't got going yet?
9 (10.5%)
Never?
18 (20.9%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Voting closed: March 11, 2018, 07:36:42 PM

Holders

It really isn't normal to sing songs abut owners. MAF was exceptional because of what he did for us and his conspicuous, larger-than-life presence.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

HatterDon

I think the word limit for a song that's going to catch on is about 10

Supporters aren't going to learn a song that has 4-8 lines in it

Think about successful songs of the recent past -- Brian McBride's song consisted of just his name over and over and OVER again. Anything long, clever, complex will NEVER happen
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

filham

Quote from: Fernhurst on March 04, 2018, 08:04:55 PM
None of us are privy to the expenses incurred in the day-to-day running of FFC. The fact we have anyone prepared to take it on is brilliant in my view (anyone who lived through the Clay ownership will understand). The Khan tenure has not been without its downside, but again in my view those mistakes could have been avoided with better advice.
Loved Maf, but let him go. High time our Chairman had a song/chant.
COYW
Quote from: Twig on March 05, 2018, 09:50:18 AM
I don't think it's just about our level of success, on that basis a return to the prem should suffice (Statto was being a bit harsh as we were headed south in the late days of MAF).Β  It's as much about their low profile. We saw MAF loud (remember those shirts?) and often. We forgave and even loved his foibles (except the MJ statue).
Shad Khan clearly has a personality and has taken a supportive stance over the "taking a knee" campaign. Theses are things I like. Tony is a bit of an unknown.Β  We just need to get to see and know them both more, they seem to be in it for the long haul and I am sure the songs will come in time.

Yes I agree Twig but being greedy I want Premiership football at the Cottage as well.

David I

Quote from: Fernhurst on March 04, 2018, 08:04:55 PM
None of us are privy to the expenses incurred in the day-to-day running of FFC.
Fulham being listed in companies house means you can see financial reports online for free..... anyone can see high level income and outgoings.
Financial reports here: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/02114486

Holders

As and when he qualifies:

He got to be a yank
And QPR are skank
Shahid Khan whoa
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

itombomb

Depeche Mode

We Just Khan Get Enough

And some reference toΒ  051

BestOfBrede

Salt n Pepa - Push it...

der der der der
da da da da
der der der der der der
Khan's push us
Push us real good

Khan's push us
p p push us real good

Der der der and so on

Woolly Mammoth

So far I reckon that observing all the well intentioned ideas from many of the budding song writers who have put forward on this thread their own home made versions, and nobody please take it personally, but I don't think it's a very good idea. I wouldn't expect anyone, let alone the Khans who would want their own song. If this is the best we can offer. πŸ†˜
I wouldn't want anyone to be offended. I just think its not a particularly good idea, if this is the best we can offer so far.
At this time, I recommend we leave it on the drawing board as at the moment there isn't any harm done. πŸ†˜

I have emailed Bob Dylan and Leonard Cohen to see if they can help.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Twig

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 09, 2018, 01:53:35 PM
So far I reckon that observing all the well intentioned ideas from many of the budding song writers who have put forward on this thread their own home made versions, and nobody please take it personally, but I don't think it's a very good idea. I wouldn't expect anyone, let alone the Khans who would want their own song. If this is the best we can offer. πŸ†˜
I wouldn't want anyone to be offended. I just think its not a particularly good idea, if this is the best we can offer so far.
At this time, I recommend we leave it on the drawing board as at the moment there isn't any harm done. πŸ†˜

Dear god, if Leonard Cohen gets back with something it will make our players want to slit their throats the minute they go one down.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Twig on March 09, 2018, 04:44:08 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 09, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

Dear god, if Leonard Cohen gets back with something it will make our players want to slit their throats the minute they go one down.

Yes your right, come to think of it, I meant George Cohen.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.