watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wolves in the playoffs

Started by Jimpav, March 10, 2018, 07:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

If today's results are anything to go by, then there would be a chance of Cardiff finishing 1st and Villa sneaking 2nd.

Would definitely fancy a demoralised Wolves side in the playoffs.

Milo

I think it'll finish how it is now personally

davew

Quote from: Milo on March 10, 2018, 07:29:25 PM
I don't, Villa or Cardiff to be champions with the other team to be runner up, Wolves to be 3rd and us 4th. Whoever we are drawn against in the play offs, going to be very difficult and I hate to say it but I don't think we will get promoted which would be devastating!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

grandad

Quote from: davew on March 10, 2018, 07:36:45 PM
I don't, Villa or Cardiff to be champions with the other team to be runner up, Wolves to be 3rd and us 4th. Whoever we are drawn against in the play offs, going to be very difficult and I hate to say it but I don't think we will get promoted which would be devastating!

Oh dear, oh dear. That is not the right attitude. We will get promoted , either as automatic or via the play offs. We have beaten them all & will do so again if called upon.
Where there's a will there's a wife

davew

Quote from: grandad on March 10, 2018, 07:41:40 PM
Quote from: davew on March 10, 2018, 07:36:45 PM

Oh dear, oh dear. That is not the right attitude. We will get promoted , either as automatic or via the play offs. We have beaten them all & will do so again if called upon.
Sorry, trying to keep things real. After the 1st half of the season would you have expected us to be debating automatic promotion or play offs, I don't think so! Obviously I would love to see us back in the PL, it might be my last chance!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)