watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Next Up: QPR

Started by Friendsoffulham, March 13, 2018, 03:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

We're returning from a week skiing on Sat so will miss this. Gutted.

Fulham Joe

Just when I'm thinking this could be 8-0, QPR surprise me.

flyingfish

Another 6-0 with a Mitro hat trick.

Fulham Tup North

I am more concered about AFTER QPR.
The international break seldom bothers me, but with KMac, Cairney, Mitro & possibly Sess all playing, we need them ALL to come back fit and injury free!
The rest might have done them the world of good, or maybe the break would leave them losing focus, so playing a game for their Country might help.  Who knows?  I just don't want them coming back with 'niggles'!!
After Saturday there are 8 Cup Finals before the end of the season, we need to keep going. 
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

ffc73

As long as we don't get a penalty we should be ok

keithh

I don't think we are as bad as we were regarding penalties.

YankeeJim

Quote from: One James stannard on March 13, 2018, 05:31:04 PM
I have a horrible feeling about the game on Saturday, EVERYTHING suggests we should win this game quite comfortably so why do I feel so worried about it?!? #fulhamish  :022: :023:

Ah! A true Fulham fan.

(I feel the same way)
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Woolly Mammoth

It will be a hard fought match. Every match is a challenge in its own way, there is no certainty in this world.
I detect signs of arrogance and delusions in some predictions, which will only result in dire consequences for us if the Fulham players make the safe foolish judgement.
It could be a painful mistake to underestimate any opponent, no matter who they are, have we not learnt any lessons from the past.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Wingnut

I'm worried about this game. They are going to be a very tough nut to crack. This could be as tough as Preston last weekend. Form suggests that we should win but .....
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Stevieboy

I remember a few seasons ago, Norwich were relegated when they came to the Cottage for, I think, the last home game of the season.
It was all...they can relax now, no pressure on them, they brought maximum support with them.
And.........we will 6-0.
Now let's stop thinking Fulhamish.....or Fulhamish will happen😉.

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 14, 2018, 08:15:21 PM
It will be a hard fought match. Every match is a challenge in its own way, there is no certainty in this world.
I detect signs of arrogance and delusions in some predictions, which will only result in dire consequences for us if the Fulham players make the safe foolish judgement.
It could be a painful mistake to underestimate any opponent, no matter who they are, have we not learnt any lessons from the past.
The only certainly about life, is that it is followed by death! I have been reborn by the team's efforts this season as I was last year, I don't have 9 lives....not a pussy!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Milo

Not sure if you're referring to my prediction.. or the bloke who went for 6-0! Ha ha.

I honestly feel it'll be a comfortable 3-1 or 4-1 victory with the odd 5 mins of pressure similar to the Sheffield United game. They have less quality all over the pitch. Given our form, everyone being fit... home derby so our players will be just as enthused as they are to get one over on our rivals... I honestly only see one result.

That said .. they beat Villa. So it's important to be aware that anyone can have an off day. Things didn't quite click for us vs PNE last time out.

The logical prediction is 3-1 or 4–1 based off all the pre-game ingredients but I agree with "best laid plans" and all that.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Milo on March 15, 2018, 12:18:21 AM

Not sure if you're referring to my prediction.. or the bloke who went for 6-0! Ha ha.

I honestly feel it'll be a comfortable 3-1 or 4-1 victory with the odd 5 mins of pressure similar to the Sheffield United game. They have less quality all over the pitch. Given our form, everyone being fit... home derby so our players will be just as enthused as they are to get one over on our rivals... I honestly only see one result.

That said .. they beat Villa. So it's important to be aware that anyone can have an off day. Things didn't quite click for us vs PNE last time out.

The logical prediction is 3-1 or 4–1 based off all the pre-game ingredients but I agree with "best laid plans" and all that.

I hope you are indeed correct in your observations and analysis. There is no room for error, only victory will suffice.
We get the basics spot on, and our superior technique will take care of itself.
But only with the right application.

Never forget your Roots.

mrmicawbers

If there was any doubt about our opponents on Saturday with regard to a walkover these are now gone.Surely we cannot be as bad a side as Villa,this result may have done us a favour in more way than one.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: mrmicawbers on March 15, 2018, 01:31:59 AM
If there was any doubt about our opponents on Saturday with regard to a walkover these are now gone.Surely we cannot be as bad a side as Villa,this result may have done us a favour in more way than one.

Yes a favour it has I hope. Villa may have adopted an attitude that they thought they only had to turn up. Once those seeds are sown in their minds, add the siege mentality of QPR going into this game with a huge commitment, how many times has this occurred on a football pitch.
Probably ever since Association Football was created in England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 On the 26th October 1863 ⚽️ I would imagine.

Never forget your Roots.

Southdowns White

Seeing as we're not going to be on the pitch there is nothing physically we can do to help the team, what we can do though is gather at Craven Cottage on Saturday get behind our team and make as much noise as we can.

Stevieboy

I remember a few seasons ago, Norwich were relegated when they came to the Cottage for, I think, the last home game of the season.
It was all...they can relax now, no pressure on them, they brought maximum support with them.
And.........we won 6-0.
Now let's stop thinking Fulhamish.....or Fulhamish will happen😉.

Nightwind15

This is a massive match for us!
I played in the first match I ever saw!

HatterDon

I was relieved to see them turn over Villa. I was concerned that they'd do that to us, but now I think they've shot their bolt and we'll run over them on Saturday. One flukey result doesn't make them immediately a better side. They're not in the same class as Brentford or Millwall, never mind us.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel