News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Olives Lovely or horrible perfumey tasting things?

Started by FatFreddysCat, February 05, 2010, 11:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 06, 2010, 02:10:32 AM
I'll consider myself told Finny ::). Though to be honest as a young 18 year old i cant imagine myself being told to wait for my food by an older bloke, infact now i'm much less mobile and fit than i was at 18, i'd  stil go mental if someone had 1st dibs at the doner kebab. Lucky i was in the SAS eh? ::) ::) ::) ::)
Cant believe i missed the fact you posted as a young sailor you got stuffed ;D ::) :-*.

finnster01

You learn to grow up rather quickly mate and to look out for trouble
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 06, 2010, 02:18:10 AM
FAT FREDDY

Well I am a sensitive soul and feel insulted that anything what I wrote like, could be interpreted as an insult to Fat Freddy. I have just spent several valuable moments re reading the thread and realise Fat Fred thought my Bath stolen type Monty Python joke was an attack on him. A chip on the shoulder class thing. Well it wasn't and so I am not even going to say sorry for any implied or imagined insult. This is an MB where people post stuff about Olives. If they see a class war brewing because I joined in then more fool them.

Drunk or not over sensitive or not I am done appologising for any imagined insults. I still love Fat Freddy and just feel hurt. Like a dagger through the heart. But I will be ok. A little time on my own in a corner somewhere and I will be fine.
:-*. Well who'd have thought a simple thread like olives would start all that.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: finnster01 on February 06, 2010, 02:23:17 AM
You learn to grow up rather quickly mate and to look out for trouble
And to never pick the soap up in the showers ;)

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

finnster01

Or to touch anyone's stuff in the little lockers where we kept the little belongings we were allowed to keep and that meant something to you such as my Fulham 1982 squad photo in the old division two glued to my door together with my mums photo.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Lighthouse

After The Grand Hotel Bomb In Brighton and after the place was secure, certain items were moved and went walkabout. The biggest culprit took his stuff home and we called his home The Little Grand. Yet if there was one bloke I would trust above anyone it was him. I knew he would never take anything from me or anybody who worked with him. You never soiled your own back yard and you always stuck by your work mates.

I suppose that is the same now. But not sure I would want toput it to the test.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 06, 2010, 01:49:16 AM
Quote from: clintclintdeuce on February 06, 2010, 01:42:32 AM
I would prefer Kebab every day Fred, but it is really quite a delicacy here in "the mitten"

Black olives for me, not the green ones... stuffed black olives with crab or mushrooms. You can usually find me at the grocery store stealing these out of the self serve area and getting quite filled up on them.
Hahaha Clint i'll be helping myself at the deli in Tesco tomorrow as well, though we dont get crab or mushroom with ours here. I should imagine i'd do a fair bit of damage to the chedder of the week as well. I think i prefer the green olives , but i'll eat both, seriously though garlic them up, every thing should have loads of garlic, i'm the anti vampire.

There are a few of these Italian type grocery/bistros around here, that have full isles of the stuff. Its fantastic. Garlic Mushrooms to go along with some teriyaki mushrooms to go with some stuffed olives to go with the giant olives.... fantastic stuff really
The Dude abides.

KCat

I love the green ones stuffed with a whole garlic clove

the Black ones are good too as Stevie ''Oh"" says  ''great with the old martini''

.............Fred  you would love Montinegro,  sit down for a drink and you also   get olives, chopped garlic fresh olive oil and
loads of fresh dipping bread...................amazing 

EdenRob

Interesting to see some folk thinking olives as posh. I love my olives black with the stone still in so I can spit it out! or green stuffed with either a red chilli or anchovie. Putting any kind of vegetable in an alcoholic drink? now that's posh. Exception to that is chillies in vodka then put in freezer for one week before consuming.