News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Conspiracy theory about where to finish in the play offs?

Started by davew, March 17, 2018, 09:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

This thread was not intended to suggest that Fulham would try and aim at a certain position to play a certain other team that they thought they could beat, as a few have said any match rigging wouldn't take place until the last few games. I am sure it will happen though!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

ffc73

Would be good if we qualified for the playoffs before considering who we would prefer to play. Personally I'd have preferred to play Reading last season. Oops

Do not think it matters. Just win your games and you get to Wembley. Win there and you get promoted. Simples

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on March 18, 2018, 07:08:30 PM
This thread was not intended to suggest that Fulham would try and aim at a certain position to play a certain other team that they thought they could beat, as a few have said any match rigging wouldn't take place until the last few games. I am sure it will happen though!

davew, When do you intend to contact Scotland Yard and request the Constabulary investigate this Theory of yours.
As if shenanigans are to take place, we will need a spokesman to represent us in court. As i thought, in the absence of mince & tatties who is on Gardening Leave in his Garden Shed at the moment, and I have booked myself into a Health Spa before it's too late, with a Russian woman who asked me if I had read Marx on Communism, I said no I haven't, but I have red marks on my backside. 
I thought if anyone has to take the rap, it may as well be you, which I thought was very unselfish of me, but I did it for you, as I thought the adverse publicity would put you back on the map, and into the public eye where you belong.
What are your thoughts on my observations and suggestions.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 18, 2018, 08:33:03 PM
Quote from: davew on March 18, 2018, 07:08:30 PM

When do you intend to contact Scotland Yard and request the Constabulary investigate this Theory.
As if shenanigans are to take place, we will need a spokesman to represent us in court. As i thought, in the absence of Craig Kline  if anyone has to take the rap, it may as well be you.
What are your thoughts on my observations and suggestions.
As always you are right and I am wrong, now currently drowning my sorrows, delayed reaction to yesterday's performance by the lads and Coach, real shame the way we played, first half was not bad!! I thought the players didn't perform the 2nd half and when they saw the substitutions being made, they were as shocked as we were.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

I agree, the look on Toms face when the realisation dawned on him he was being subbed was a picture.
The time between the end of the first half and the end of the second half was not Joks finest hour.
However, I am sure he will reflect on what took place with disdain, and promise himself there shall be no repitition of that debacle.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.