watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

‘Kin Rumours!!!

Started by Stevieboy, March 19, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevieboy

I wonder who at the Daily Mirror made up the latest lazy rumour about TC.
Really pees me off that these know nothing lazy 'journalists' make up these rumours just to get column inches.
It doesn't take much imagination to realise that almost every Premiership team would find room for him....but Watford....please...he wants to better himself if he goes anywhere.

the nutflush

I love the piles of articles that say :  "Sessegnon chooses Spurs" and then the next article says "Sessegnon wants Liverpool move".  Complete manure and the people that write them should have no right to call themselves journalists.

Woolly Mammoth

These two bob so called Journalists who have never learnt their trade properly like the old Journalists.
They come straight from University with a Degree on how to look through Key Holes without being caught, and then sit in the office all day trailing the Internet with no foot work required. Students doing a Journalists job.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

grandad

I am convinced these so called journalists are getting back handers from the so called big clubs to cause unrest in the players minds & is a subtle way of tapping up.
These articles never carry exact quotes from the player & should be ignored until such time we get  something directly from the Club.
As soon as I see the phrases, We are lead to believe, sources close to the club, etc I don´t bother reading any further.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Twig

KJS

It pathetic how they just recycle news most of which is Fake in the first place

bill taylors apprentice

The reality is, if we don't go up any PL team that comes in with a bid of the right amount for any of our players will be considered by both the club and player.

The choice is simple, stay in the relative comfort zone at FFC or Play PL football AND get a massive pay rise, no contest!

Therefore, while its lazy journalism its also not far from the truth.

sid

"journalists" used to take English degrees and wait around in pubs. Now they do "media studies" and hang around keyboards.
It's the same with news "reporting" - it's re-cycling from cleverer spin doctors. Rant over - I'm married to an old school journalist.

davew

Quote from: sid on March 19, 2018, 09:22:01 PM
"journalists" used to take English degrees and wait around in pubs. Now they do "media studies" and hang around keyboards.
It's the same with news "reporting" - it's re-cycling from cleverer spin doctors. Rant over - I'm married to an old school journalist.

There was a rumour in the Falmouth Packet that you would be joining this forum, so now I believe everything I read...which is not a lot!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

alfie

Of course there could be some degree of truth in this, let's face it if he gets bagged by one of the big clubs he is likely to be on the bench, whereas at somewhere like Watford he would be guaranteed to play every week, and if the offer is good who knows.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't