watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

referee fantastic today

Started by notonfire1226, April 03, 2018, 09:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

notonfire1226

usually we get useless idiots but i honestly thought the referee was great today. THE WHITES ARE GOING UP

YankeeJim

I'm sure Leeds wouldn't agree.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

alfie

To be honest, Johansen was a sending off, we would have been screaming that if that was on one our players.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

callumc513

Love Stef but oh my lord that really should have been a red! We'd have all been (rightly) furious had that been the other way round.

hovewhite

Ref was brilliant .spot on.we are owed decision wise.COYW

YankeeJim

It was a clinical foul but not an attempt to injure. Also, he wasn't the last man so its only a red if done by the other side.  :005:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

The Swan

Why did Stef commit such a silly foul. The player was not going to score. Stef was very lucky and should have had a red card.
That would have been the end of any chance of automatic promotion
The Swan

JoelH5

You sure? He made some shockers. The dive when their player tried to get a pen.. if it wasn't a pen it was a dive so why wasn't he booked? Fredericks got taken out and nothing given early on too. We've had much worse but just because he didn't cheat us out of stuff like the normally seem to doesn't mean he was fantastic. IMO anyway! Great result!!!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

JoelH5

Quote from: callumc513 on April 03, 2018, 09:59:58 PM
Love Stef but oh my lord that really should have been a red! We'd have all been (rightly) furious had that been the other way round.

It wasn't a red. He made the challenge as he knew he wasn't last man
I was there, standing in the Putney end

RaySmith

It wasn't a red - not  an attempt to injure, and wasn't the last man.

Good decision.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: RaySmith on April 03, 2018, 10:18:47 PM

Good decision.

This.
Cynical as they get but not a red fortunately.
Thought the ref had a good game. If I were a Leeds fan I wouldn't think so.
There's many reasons I'm glad I'm not a Leeds fan.

Luka

Quote from: RaySmith on April 03, 2018, 10:18:47 PM

Good decision.
Spot on, no more than a yellow.

Bill2

Thought the ref was poor. Everyone going on about Stef's tackle in the second half, but that was no worse than the one that took Fredo out oil the first half which he never gave a free kick for.

Andy S

Carborundum

Ref seemed OK.  Linesman at Putney end seemed to be impersonating an Ent.  Sensible decisions, but my goodness they all took a while to be made.

HatterDon

That's interesting ... I can't remember a match -- even back in the old 4th division -- where I disagreed with 90% of the calls from the ref and linesmen, but I did today. thankfully, they benefitted us more than them,, but the quality of officiating was absolutely crap today.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

toshes mate

Got to say the referee was barely adequate as compared to the many who are clearly inadequate.  He definitely missed the offence on Fredericks early on and Dallas's dive late on which should have been carded.  Johansen's foul looked worse than it actually was but I have seen red cards for less and you can never be sure.  But if that referee represents the best the EFL can do then that is a scandal.   

ron

Ah well, he was certainly versatile...being for some on these pages the best ref we've seen in forty years and for others a total wally........

cookieg

He should have given their keeper a yellow in the first half for time wasting before we scored our first. He was very keen to get Betts play quicker the the second half. Also the Leeds no.9, I think, just shoved over one of our players and nothing given. He did give a card to their lump of a central defender for whinging too much which is good to see.