watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Online Season ticket renewal

Started by MaidenheadMick, April 06, 2018, 10:59:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaidenheadMick

What a farce this is. Trying to renew mine and the boys season ticket but the website doesn't give you any options. All I'm getting is a seating plan and all areas are greyed out. Nothing in my notification box or basket. Nothing about client ref numbers either. Anyone having the same issue? Tried phoning the ticket office but on hold for 30mins then cut off. Think my only option is to take a 2hr round trip to the ticket office and do it there. Any help greatly required. Thank

Carborundum

Just done mine this morning.  The site came up with the seats we currently sit in and since we don't want to move, it was just a case of proceeding to payment.  Perhaps unsurprisingly  the extracting money part of the process worked absolutely fine.

If you want to move, it might be worth securing your current seats online and then sorting out the move with the ticket office once current season ticket holders opportunity to retain seats has expired and the choice is better.

KJS

Dix mine on line without any issues

flyingfish

I thibk you can only renew current seats at the moment then a seat move window opens on 16th? When existing ticket holders can move then new tickets like me can move from 18th.

hovewhite

I did my renewal in a couple of minutes and I am surprised you've had a problem.
Katie and her team are really nice and calling them today is not going to be easy before sheff we'd game so patience is a must.

Dodger53

Poor web renewal and hopeless trying to ring them was my experience