more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham to offer Slavisa Jokanovic new deal to ward off potential suitors

Started by Friendsoffulham, April 05, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Fulham to offer Slavisa Jokanovic new deal to ward off potential suitors

Fulham are reportedly set to give Slavisa Jokanovic a new deal in order to ward off potential suitors.

The head coach has overseen a complete rehaul of the Cottagers since taking the job in December 2015, guiding them to safety that season before finishing in the top six the following campaign.

He signed a contract extension last season and now has 12 months left on his deal at Craven Cottage, and according to the Daily Mirror, Fulham are ready to hand him a new deal to keep him at the club and turn away any other interested parties.

Jokanovic has gained a number of admirers for the job he's done at Fulham, which has included taking them on an 18-game unbeaten run, something that has seen him linked with the Chelsea job.

The Serbian left Watford before having a crack at the Premier League after getting them promoted, and with Fulham on the cusp of promotion he could get his chance at the top flight with the Cottagers.

https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fulham-slavisa-jokanovic-new-contract-14494165

Marcel_Gecov

Fulham76

Potentially the easiest decision the club has ever had to make!

WhiteJC

Jimsbeerbelly

We don't know if this is true, or, just the media speculating, but, this has to be done sooner rather than later.

I believe he's earned his stripes, however, if we move into a 3rd season in the Championship, then we need to have all our assets tied down, asap.

Some we'll naturally lose, I fully understand that, for business, or footballing reasons, but, if we're to kick on from where we have left on from this season, we need to be organised. 

Bill2

As readers of my posts know I am a great fan of SJ and if we don't watch out he will be snapped out by a number of clubs here and abroad, but especially the Prem. So we ned to get promoted this year otherwise I feel he will be gone.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I think that even if for some reason we don't get promoted he could still just be tempted to stay.
He now has his squad and if we can buy the 'loanees" he wants, who are some big players for us,
and add a couple of others, he may feel he can get off to a flying start and 'walk' the CS next season.
He's still young but seems to be motivated by achievement at the moment.
His big chance will come eventually, probably in Spain where his family live and, if as we hope he wants
tosee this through, he would give it one mmore year.

Having said that, it may, hopefully be irrelevant.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Benny

Well let's get a move on then Fulham just in case we don't go up, we'll need him to rebuild for next season

Whitesideup

Quote from: Benny on April 05, 2018, 11:28:10 PM
Well let's get a move on then Fulham just in case we don't go up, we'll need him to rebuild for next season
+1

HV71

There is only one course of action.

In Joka we trust ( and rely)