News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will most Fulham fans be expecting victory today?

Started by clintclintdeuce, February 06, 2010, 05:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clintclintdeuce

I for one am expecting 3 points and will be quite disappointed if we do not get all 3.
The Dude abides.

Steve_orino

I'm anticipating a victory. 

It's late in the season and we have one away win so far.

Let's go boys, time to make our run
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

dancrawford

Victory? Away? Ha ha ha ha.

I'd take a point if it was offered to me now.

dancrawford

That was last year ... I'm almost sure I was there  ;)

KCat

Fulham fan always expect, we will get a point
great if it was three ....:(

SuffolkWhite

I would take a point now. If we had our first team out to play I would hope that we could get a win, but injuries are taking there toll and although we beat Pompey at home the performance was not wonderful!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Jimpav

A point would be splendid.

We took less than that at Stoke and Blackburn and that was before your namesake/our star player got injured.

LBNo11

...as a Fulham fan I gave up expecting many, many, many years ago. Now hope - that is a different thing - I hope for a Fulham win, but that would be too much to expect.. :)
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Lighthouse

I go into this game full of hope. Until five minutes in and I will be thinking this is another away performance with no shots on target and we will only play for ten minutes near the end. So I would take a good performance, a proper one, not a Roy pretend one,even if we lose.

But expect defeat and the winning will be even sweeter.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Chopper

We never win at Bolton. Well, apart from last year. I will be expecting a loss and happy with anything better - I find this generally leads to a better state of well being than the other way round.  :)
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

ImperialWhite

I was intending to go to this one, but I had to work so naturally it'll be an exciting 2-3 win. Obviously had I made it, it would be a boring goalless draw.

Seriously, how could anyway expect a win out of this!? Hope sure, sneaky feeling fine, but expect! Madness!

watfordwhite

scotty

We are missing too many of our attacking players for me to expect a win...just praying for one.