more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

tickets for the birmingham game

Started by Allestree andy, April 08, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allestree andy

Hi All
was just wondering when the tickets go on sale for the birmingham game, went yeaterday and the support was fantastic, wiil they sell the tickets to season ticket holders first i ask as i will think that a lot will want to go .
To the limit and beyond

hovewhite

Fulham 442

I emailed the club this morning asking about the Birmingham tickets.  When they go on sale, STH's first and then members etc and if they have a clue what our allocation will be.  I'll post again on this thread when I get a reply, probably Monday now. 

southwest6

could very well be the decider and our toughest game since birmingham will probably still be fighting for survival!

Holders

Quote from: Fulham 442 on April 08, 2018, 12:50:14 PM
I emailed the club this morning asking about the Birmingham tickets.  When they go on sale, STH's first and then members etc and if they have a clue what our allocation will be.  I'll post again on this thread when I get a reply, probably Monday now. 

Will be interesting. Also, will that be 1 or 2 per STH? If 2, maybe there might be a few available on here.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Wingnut

Quote from: Holders on April 08, 2018, 01:51:47 PM
Quote from: Fulham 442 on April 08, 2018, 12:50:14 PM

Will be interesting. Also, will that be 1 or 2 per STH? If 2, maybe there might be a few available on here.

The club will use to same format that they used for Brentford away this season. Tickets were sold based on loyalty points, one per person. Birmingham allocate 3,000 tickets to the visiting team, which can be increased to 4,500 for cup games. Can't see them giving us more than the 3000.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Stevieboy

They may increase our allocation, it's no fun waving your team into League One on the last day of the season......so they should have plenty of spare tickets 😂😂😂 049:gif

Robbie