watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mr Kline

Started by Peabody, April 09, 2018, 11:41:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Would you all agree that our improved performances co-incided with the departure of Mr Kline?

hovewhite

Quote from: Peabody on April 09, 2018, 11:41:43 AM
Would you all agree that our improved performances co-incided with the departure of Mr Kline?
Yes 100% at the same time slav became re energized and body language wise more pro Khan jr.

David I

When Slav was allowed to do his job unhindered! Kline was a disaster.....

and to think some on here were calling for Slavs sacking up until the late part of last year?! 

S.F.Sorrow

Yes!

I'm just relieved we didn't get promoted last season. PL with Kline still on board would have made us the lauching stock of the entire footballing world.

Khan seems to finally have learned his lesson. Let's hope it's not too late. We really need to go up this time or half the squad will be gone in the summer.

filham

Bassey the warrior

Absolutely. We signed Mitro and Targett after he left and we haven't looked back.

Frackleheath

At the weekend I was thinking exactly the same thing Mr P - great minds think alike!!

Fulham76

Andy S

So if Kline was responsible for the rest of the team then fantastic. That's 9 first team players he brought in. Now that can't be too bad

YankeeJim

He got the job because he was "connected", not from prior success. He probably was Khan's biggest mistake.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Riverside

Yes our form changed with Kline's departure . NOT with the new signings ( though they clearly have been great success )

For me the change has been in Joka - unhindered and newly motivated he had managed to galvanise the team .

toshes mate

No. 

Last season we played well during the second half of the season and, as much as I understand scapegoat logic, Kline cannot be blamed for a moment of disastrous refereeing in the second play off leg.  This season the side has achieved much the same with some different personnel, with slightly different tactics and set up,with both results and position, so far, being better.  The common denominator is SJ's ability to work with the cards he is dealt to produce the best from them he can.  The biggest change IMO was the January window which brought in the magic from Targett, from Mitrovic, and, in smaller measure, from Christie.  Who knows what Kline might have prevented us from doing had he still been here?  He was a chip on the Club's shoulder but he didn't, in my view, break any of the more vital parts of the machine, thank goodness.  Perhaps the Khans needed to learn a very valuable lesson via the long departed employee. 

Woolly Mammoth

Kline was a Carbuncle on the backside of this club. An alien to the culture of football, a control freak, and undermined Jok, intentionally or unintentionally.
You can see the difference in Joks demeanour, and it's written all over his face.
" Truth is like a Lion, you don't have to defend it. Let it loose and it can defend itself ".
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

love4ffc

To me it just seems that the recruiting / scouting system was convoluted. I'm guessing with Slav is now more directly responsible for everything when it comes to bringing in players.  If Mitro is an example of this new process then it looks like things could be heading in great direction for recruiting. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?