watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who were the fellas on the pitch?

Started by thebumponleroyshead, April 10, 2018, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrmicawbers

A friend of mine did it at Bolton away many years ago in the Promotion to the Premier year.He was arrested and had to go back to Bolton for his Court appearance. He was fortunate to get a Magistrate who was at the game and gave him a very large Fine,about a Grand.He could have banned him for three years from all grounds,but let him off because of his over exuberance got the better of him.

Milo

I think clubs in Championship can be fined up to £50k on FAs discretion for pitch invasions.

That's 2-3 groundsmans salaries for an entire year.

Not very funny then!

Brawn

Not the first time it's happened this season, either - someone ran on and tried to do something to Tom Cairney after the Bristol City disaster in October. He was sitting 3 rows behind me and refused to put the ball back in play with about 5 minutes to go, too. I have no idea what happened to him, but pitch invasions are almost always unacceptable. Hope those two idiots get the book thrown at them. And what's more, their ages are no excuse.

MJG

Same kind of mentally that let's off a flare in a packed area of fans. We have a poor reputation with the league, rail companies and other clubs, and fans wonder why we get some strong stewarding and policing.
Just the views of a long term fan

ffcthereligion

I just wish they gave Martin's tummy a tickle!

mrmicawbers

I had assumed they were Reading Fans for some reasonam

Peabody

The reaction of the crowd to them was not sympathetic too them.