watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

But on the other hand ...

Started by HatterDon, April 15, 2018, 12:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

We took a point today when we were basically played off the park. That, my friends, is a hallmark of a GREAT team. For years, I watched us scare the crap out of "top four" sides only to drop one or three points in the last 5 minutes. We'd look the better side for long patches and then fail to get three points.

We're a great team. how great? We got a point today when we were given a 95 minute football lesson.

i still think we end up in second. Scoff if you must.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

RaySmith

True they were the better side in much of the first half and should have scored.

But they didn't really threaten us in the second, and we scored - a great goal.

The fact remains that we should have seen that game out and got the three points, even if a draw is a fair result- and not so long ago this is a game we would probably have lost. And we are still unbeaten.

Fulham fans are bound to be gutted, though that's football, and it's a  brilliant acheivement  being in the play-offs, especially considering where we were earlier this season.

The fear is we willl end the season with nothing, and our brilliant run will be for naught, but we need to get behind the team to stop this from happening.
COYW!!!!!

SuffolkWhite

We are where we are and that might prove to be a valuable point at the end of the season. I think Brentford were possibly one of  the best teams we have played at home this season.

Yep we might be knackered but some rest and recovery and we go again ,we still have games to play and who knows what will happen.

Cardiff still have to do the business to get 2nd and there is pressure still for them to perform well.

Cardiff will beat Forest and Reading though but Hull and Derby are tough games IMO.

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"