watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Kebano

Started by bog, April 14, 2018, 08:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Was Kebano injured? Why take a forward off and go for an extra defender? It invites the other side. What I find really painful is the thought of Colin jumping about. They miss two penalties in injury time and we concede a killer goal likewise.   :016: :dft001:

092.gif

filham

Cardiff pick up 3 points today with a couple of late goals , we drop tw points with a late goal. The Championship is so tight.

SP

Southcoastffc

On another thread there's reference to him coming off dripping with sweat and that a virus has affected some players this week. Maybe a factor?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

HV71

From my view in the Riverside he looked completely shot as If he had been on the pitch for 95 minutes plus
He was certainly sweating profusely

Twig

Before he was subbed we thought he had taken a nasty knock. Looked injured to us.

hovewhite

Did not look fit neeskins,was he I'll?

bog

Sounds as if he was not well. I saw the C5 low-lights and they made it look as though we were over run. Why no show of Cairney's shot at 1-0? On the wireless they were saying how close it was.
Worrying for me was the lack of marking for the cross for their goal, more than enough defenders but a free header. Seeing a game out we did not do. Makes the Millwall game perhaps the biggest one since the Euro semi.

COYW!

092.gif

SP

Quote from: bog on April 15, 2018, 09:33:29 AM
Sounds as if he was not well. I saw the C5 low-lights and they made it look as though we were over run. Why no show of Cairney's shot at 1-0? On the wireless they were saying how close it was.
Worrying for me was the lack of marking for the cross for their goal, more than enough defenders but a free header. Seeing a game out we did not do. Makes the Millwall game perhaps the biggest one since the Euro semi.

COYW!

092.gif

Interesting yesterday watching the Bees wild celebrations at gaining a draw when they needed a win.  If we drop any points at Millwall it effectively ends their play-off hopes?