watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro's goal

Started by Andy S, April 16, 2018, 12:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Was Mitro's goal on Saturday goal of the season. It was so well taken in a pressure pot as well.

Twig

It was certainly a cracker. And cool as a cucumber.

RaySmith

He really wanted to win - see him when he grabbed the ball for that free-kick outside the area- he was determined, and at the end, arguing with the  ref when he'd blown the whistle just when we had won a corner.

It was great goal -he's scored so many for us when it was unlikely that anyone else in the team could have scored in those situations, despite our attacking play, and that has been crucial in our unbeaten run.

Stevieboy

Yes, he looks really committed.......his post match interview highlighted how focussed and aware of the challenge he is...........he could become a legend......if all goes to plan.
:yay: 049:gif 049:gif :yay: 049:gif

PartizanFC

Dont be too downharted with saturday  result..anyway he keep banging and he will continue...i am sure he will give his best to qualify Fulham to premiere ligue..automaticly or from playoff...just have faith and enjoy..greetings from Serbia

hovewhite

Goes to play offs,championship next year .
The plus more games at the cottage.
Downside lose slav.
Tough call!

Southcoastffc

A wonderful goal. Superb -and I don't use the word lightly - pass from Stefan who LOOKED (how many players do that?) and pulled it back to Mitro who had very cleverly hung back and made himself room to strike a laser-like accurate first time shot.  Sadly the quality of the goal seems to have been overshadowed by the match result.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

filham

It was a really sweet goal but not sufficient to win the match. We needed someone else to chip in with a second. Time we had Kamara on the pitch for the last 30 minutes at least.

HatterDon

Mitro may be the best pure finisher in a Fulham shirt since Erik Nevland.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Twig

Quote from: HatterDon on April 18, 2018, 04:51:54 AM
Mitro may be the best pure finisher in a Fulham shirt since Erik Nevland.

Not sure I would single out Nevland for quite such an accolade.

gezkc

It was a fantastic goal, but it wouldn't be my goal of the season.
If I was voting, I'd go for Josh Murphy's goal for Norwich against Aston Villa - curled a 25 yarder into the top left corner in off the crossbar/post. Breath-taking goal!

sunburywhite

Mitro is the best centre forward we have had for decades
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Milo

Quote from: gezkc on April 18, 2018, 01:01:47 PM
It was a fantastic goal, but it wouldn't be my goal of the season.
If I was voting, I'd go for Josh Murphy's goal for Norwich against Aston Villa - curled a 25 yarder into the top left corner in off the crossbar/post. Breath-taking goal!

Should've seen the Neves goal the other night!

Stevieboy

Bobby Zamora on his day was unplayable.....

Andy S

I was more meaning the Fulham goal of the season

Southcoastffc

Murphy's and Neves's goals were spectacular individual feats but I prefer team goals - e.g. Mitro's against Sheffield Utd which was the culmination of 30+ passes. 
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.