watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Managers tying to unsettle our players

Started by Andy S, April 20, 2018, 09:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

What is it with Managers. Neil Harris becomes the latest to try and unsettle our players by telling us that Ryan sessignon will be playing in the pre next season with or without us. Sorry Mate we already know that is a possibility. There are a few others as well. The difference being that we will be getting some good money from our players and will be able to replace them. After tonight I wish you good luck for the rest of the season. Oh and keep to the business of your club and let us worry about ours

Woolly Mammoth

It just shows how much Millwall are worried about us, by resorting to those remarks they know they cannot beat us on the field of play in a fair fight.
I bet they would love to swap places with us, and I will have no sympathy for them when their unbeaten run stutters to a dramatic halt tonight.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

BedsFFC

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 20, 2018, 10:08:31 AM

I bet they would love to swap places with us

I disagree with this. Cardiff fans have been whinging a bit about the style of play. Cardiff have a certain delusion about where they sit in the English football hierarchy (irony intended)

Millwall on the other hand know exactly where they stand and revel in being a nasty little street fighter. They will like the style of play and will absolutely love giving the fancy dans of west london a bloody nose (and a broken leg given half a chance).

Mind you, Millwall probably think Walsall are the aristocractic fancy dans. They are the rough edged underdog. It's in their DNA. They wouldnt have it any other way.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: BedsFFC on April 20, 2018, 10:39:38 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 20, 2018, 10:08:31 AM

I bet they would love to swap places with us

I disagree with this. Cardiff fans have been whinging a bit about the style of play. Cardiff have a certain delusion about where they sit in the English football hierarchy (irony intended)

Millwall on the other hand know exactly where they stand and revel in being a nasty little street fighter. They will like the style of play and will absolutely love giving the fancy dans of west london a bloody nose (and a broken leg given half a chance).

Mind you, Millwall probably think Walsall are the aristocractic fancy dans. They are the rough edged underdog. It's in their DNA. They wouldnt have it any other way.

That's your take.......But I disagree with this, who exactly are the fancy dans, I do not recognise this team.
This is no ordinary Derby, it's on Sky with the nation watching, and there is so much at stake for both teams.
Neil Harris is a fairly astute manager, and can be cute on these occasions.
Yes he may say that he wants his players to go to war, but that his way of ramping up the intimidation process to unnerve people like you.
Do you think he is going to jeopardise his teams chances by sending players out to make reckless challenges and undo all what he has been trying to do all season. That is not what got them in the top six.
They will punch their weight and try and win the 50 50s. It will be a hostile atmosphere, but so is my local pub.
Yes he has no control over the behaviour of any reckless fans, but that's his funeral.
If our players haven't got the mental strength or courage to go toe to toe, then we will come unstuck.
But I have enough faith in our players to brush this challenge aside, like they have all the other challenges.
If they capitulate or go in their shell, then we ain't going up via the play offs or automatic, let alone survive in the Premier, if they cannot hack it at the Den for 90 + minutes.
Plus the referee knows he will be on TV and will be on his toes in more ways than one. He will not want to be seen to be undermined by shenanigans from players or Managers. 
Once you understand how the wheel works, you can move onto the washing machine.
Hopefully my words of wisdom have helped reassure you.
However, if unfortunately they have not, if I send you some cash, will you use it to hire a firing squad and have yourself shot.
Do not despair, tonight you will be a far happier person than you think you will be.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.