watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Roy Bentley

Started by gang, April 22, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gang

The club are saddened to announce the death of Roy Bentley.
RIP Roy, a classy footballer who played for Fulham, Chelsea, QPR and was an English international.

davew

Very sad news, another Fulham star departed, I have met him and seen him play many times when I was younger. R.I.P
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

bog

Roy Bentley's name should not be taken likely. (as if it ever would be) But all us older supporters recall him with utmost respect and admiration.  Still my best ever centre half. 

RIP Roy

ealex40

Quote from: bog on April 22, 2018, 08:39:00 PM
Roy Bentley's name should not be taken likely. (as if it ever would be) But all us older supporters recall him with utmost respect and admiration.  Still my best ever centre half. 

RIP Roy

Not forgetting he was originally a centre forward when he played for Chelsea and England. Fulham signed him and he scored a few goals for us and then a couple of seasons later, we converted him to a centre half and he was very reliable.

RIP Roy

filham

A very good international center forward for Chelse who was more than welcome when he came to Fulham and performed so well as a centre half . Many thought he deserved further caps in his new position for Fulham.