watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Derby 3 - 1 Cardiff - Woooooo!

Started by Milo, April 24, 2018, 06:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProfficerFFC

Relying on Derby to do anything other than bottling in March/April was always going to be a bit silly...

Milo

This Derby player acting as a pundit is spouting some rubbish, isn't he..

mccscratch

Quote from: JoelH5 on April 24, 2018, 08:38:05 PM
Cardiff under absolutely no pressure whatsoever.

We only have ourselves to blame. One more win over that terrible start to the season and we probably would have been OK.

honestly... don't give up a late goal to the Bees and we likely go up... Cardiff will drop a point @ Hull...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Holders

Quote from: mccscratch on April 24, 2018, 08:42:10 PM

We only have ourselves to blame. One more win over that terrible start to the season and we probably would have been OK.

honestly... don't give up a late goal to the Bees and we likely go up... Cardiff will drop a point @ Hull...

...or a two-goal lead against QPR.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

sunburywhite

Dorking Wanderers
Harrow Borough
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Holders

A Derby equaliser is all we need.

brightster

Just think we have lost less games than Cardiff, better goal difference and taken 4 points off them,  it's the draws that have harmed our points tally (Draws 13)

Milo

Quote from: Holders on April 24, 2018, 08:44:51 PM

Well.. our entire first half of the season to be honest. But we had injuries and off the field issues with Kline..

Holders

Quote from: sunburywhite on April 24, 2018, 08:45:44 PM
Dorking Wanderers
Harrow Borough

Now, Dorking's my home town but how long have they been "wanderers"?

JoelH5

This is why I hate the Championship. You could never finish in the top 5, or even top half of the prem playing anti-football. Cardiff spend 90 mins trying to get a throw in by the opponents box then play the law of averages. It's enough from promotion in the championship because there are more mistakes.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

ProfficerFFC

Quote from: Holders on April 24, 2018, 08:44:51 PM

or the 37 points we dropped in the first half of the season, rather than focusing on our near-perfect second half?

DevonFFC

I just cannot see derby winning, they don't have the ability to play through Cardiff and long balls are playing into Cardiff hands

sunburywhite

CA Lugano
Liniers de Ciudad Evita

Mince n Tatties

Come on Rowett you plonker,let's see what you got.

Mince n Tatties

Milo

Keogh and Lawrence v Cardiff so far

JoelH5

You do need to feel sorry for Warnock though. He's just a sad old man. When so many people think you're a cu next Tuesday, you must realise there is something in it.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

e4b

Quote from: Holders on April 24, 2018, 08:46:52 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on April 24, 2018, 08:45:44 PM
Dorking Wanderers
Harrow Borough

Now, Dorking's my home town but how long have they been "wanderers"?
Few years now When did you last see the ground? Big changes there.

sunburywhite