watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Two Things

Started by JoelH5, April 27, 2018, 09:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoelH5

AK Has to be man of the match. Changed the game when he came on.

Mitro one of our top 5 signings of all time.. I feel like I'm about to pass out.

This is why I was kicking off earlier when people were saying 6-0. It was never going to be. An absolutely priceless win. GET IN FULHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

gezkc

Fantastic result. Sunderland always seem to cause us problems and we weren't at our best tonight.

AK was brilliant - really gave us some much needed impetus, but Ryan Fredericks had a great game and played the full 90. He'd be my MOTM.

JoelH5

Yep fair enough. He's my second. Ream, TC, Macd. They all gave their all. I love this team so much

grandad

A few more things. Cairney, Targett, Mitrovic got a bit of a clobbering. Just hope they will be fit for next week at least.
Where there's a will there's a wife

FulhamKC

Don't forget Targett.

JoelH5

Quote from: grandad on April 27, 2018, 10:04:09 PM
A few more things. Cairney, Targett, Mitrovic got a bit of a clobbering. Just hope they will be fit for next week at least.

Not sure about Targett but TC will be fine and Mitro was just wasting time.

The Rock

Sunderland has been a bogie team. Not like Everton, but they beat us in December. They won 3-1 that time when Roy almost cried on TV. Don't have much desire to see us play them anytime soon, which for at least next year we won't.

hovewhite

Quote from: The Rock on April 27, 2018, 10:29:28 PM
Sunderland has been a bogie team. Not like Everton, but they beat us in December. They won 3-1 that time when Roy almost cried on TV. Don't have much desire to see us play them anytime soon, which for at least next year we won't.
Quote from: The Rock on April 27, 2018, 10:29:28 PM
we always have problems against them,but who cares as going in opposite directions.

bog

I knew this would be a hard game to win, but win we did! Talk of 6-0 was drunken. We are stronger than last season. And what a season it has been !!!  :wow: :clap_hands: :yay: 082.gif

Twig

It's helpful they have nine days to recover. I reckon they should be ok.   AK has given the Manager something to chew on though. Should he start next Sunday?

filham

We have been fortunate since Christmas with very few injuries, just hope they are not going to kick in at this important final stage.

Holders

Quote from: JoelH5 on April 27, 2018, 10:10:26 PM

Not sure about Targett but TC will be fine and Mitro was just wasting time.

SJ said somewhere that he thought Targett would be OK.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Andy S

Targett left the cottage last night with his foot in a boot limping. Can only hope but Sess have a good game when he moved to left back so I don't think it is the end of the world