watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cardiff - hull

Started by irishfulham, April 28, 2018, 08:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

If Chris Martin (Reading) gets the goal against Cardiff that gives us promotion; I'm guessing all is forgiven.  :hook:
1879 a good year for football

SP

Quote from: Mike on April 28, 2018, 06:04:23 PM
If Chris Martin (Reading) gets the goal against Cardiff that gives us promotion; I'm guessing all is forgiven.  :hook:

Was thinking exactly the same, we can dream!  I recall a goal for Scotland but wonder if Martin has actually scored for Reading this season?

Bill2

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 28, 2018, 05:11:55 PM
We could do worse than rest Cairney and a few players next week as there is no way Reading will get a result. They deserve to go down anyway. We need to plan for the play offs. Well done Cardiff. There is room for all types of football in the Championship. They will sadly come straight down again because you can't get away with that type of football in the Prem. As for Fulham. We have never won a play off match. Despite our record breaking run it is down to a simple few games in the play offs. But we should never forget what a great fight Fulham put up to get where we are.
We rest players and Reading win, and we will be kicking ourselves. Go for a win.

EastEndWhite

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 28, 2018, 05:11:55 PM
We could do worse than rest Cairney and a few players next week as there is no way Reading will get a result. They deserve to go down anyway. We need to plan for the play offs. Well done Cardiff. There is room for all types of football in the Championship. They will sadly come straight down again because you can't get away with that type of football in the Prem. As for Fulham. We have never won a play off match. Despite our record breaking run it is down to a simple few games in the play offs. But we should never forget what a great fight Fulham put up to get where we are.

No way Slavisa will 'rest' players next week.  We can still finish second.