Author Topic: Two Things  (Read 1701 times)

Offline JoelH5

• The Bard/Corked Hat
Two Things
« on: April 27, 2018, 09:51:39 PM »
AK Has to be man of the match. Changed the game when he came on.

Mitro one of our top 5 signings of all time.. I feel like I’m about to pass out.

This is why I was kicking off earlier when people were saying 6-0. It was never going to be. An absolutely priceless win. GET IN FULHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 11:16:26 PM by Friendsoffulham »

gezkc

Re: TWO THINGS
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 09:56:29 PM »
Fantastic result. Sunderland always seem to cause us problems and we weren't at our best tonight.

AK was brilliant - really gave us some much needed impetus, but Ryan Fredericks had a great game and played the full 90. He'd be my MOTM.

Offline JoelH5

• The Bard/Corked Hat
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 10:03:26 PM »
Yep fair enough. He’s my second. Ream, TC, Macd. They all gave their all. I love this team so much

Offline grandad

• Mr Fayed
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2018, 10:04:09 PM »
A few more things. Cairney, Targett, Mitrovic got a bit of a clobbering. Just hope they will be fit for next week at least.

Offline FulhamKC

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2018, 10:09:30 PM »
Don't forget Targett.

Offline JoelH5

• The Bard/Corked Hat
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2018, 10:10:26 PM »
A few more things. Cairney, Targett, Mitrovic got a bit of a clobbering. Just hope they will be fit for next week at least.

Not sure about Targett but TC will be fine and Mitro was just wasting time.

Offline The Rock

• The Bard/Corked Hat
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2018, 10:29:28 PM »
Sunderland has been a bogie team. Not like Everton, but they beat us in December. They won 3-1 that time when Roy almost cried on TV. Don't have much desire to see us play them anytime soon, which for at least next year we won't.

Offline hovewhite

• Gentleman Jim
Re: Two Things
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2018, 06:57:41 AM »
Sunderland has been a bogie team. Not like Everton, but they beat us in December. They won 3-1 that time when Roy almost cried on TV. Don't have much desire to see us play them anytime soon, which for at least next year we won't.
we always have problems against them,but who cares as going in opposite directions.

Offline bog

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2018, 08:04:12 AM »
I knew this would be a hard game to win, but win we did! Talk of 6-0 was drunken. We are stronger than last season. And what a season it has been !!!  :wow: :clap_hands: :yay: 082.gif

Offline Twig

• Mr Fayed
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2018, 08:47:02 AM »

It’s helpful they have nine days to recover. I reckon they should be ok.   AK has given the Manager something to chew on though. Should he start next Sunday?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 09:27:41 AM by Twig »

Offline filham

• Moritz Volz
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2018, 11:44:25 AM »
We have been fortunate since Christmas with very few injuries, just hope they are not going to kick in at this important final stage.

Offline Holders

• Gentleman Jim
  • Non sumus statione ferroviaria
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2018, 12:37:54 PM »

Not sure about Targett but TC will be fine and Mitro was just wasting time.

SJ said somewhere that he thought Targett would be OK.

Offline Andy S

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2018, 12:44:41 PM »
Targett left the cottage last night with his foot in a boot limping. Can only hope but Sess have a good game when he moved to left back so I don't think it is the end of the world