News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Possibly my most topical joke (nervous or what !!!)

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, May 03, 2018, 01:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

A NIMBY husband and wife inherited a house in Gresswell Street, London, SW6, surprisingly unaware that
there was London's Original Football Club at the end of the road.
They assumed the occasional lights were from the rowing club practising across the river..
"How civilized and splendid" said the husband whilst eating a delivered pizza.

Whilst their contractors were renovation it, they knocked down a cemented wall and found 2 skeletons.

Police researchers discovered that the house was previously owned by an English couple who had rich relatives in Jacksonville.

Research showed that the relatives had visited the UK to watch a Fulham game, had stayed at the NIMBY'S house and were never seen again.
Further research proved that the English couple had transferred vast sums of money from their US relatives account and that the new owners were relatives of the previous owners, (of course because they had inherited the small overr-priced house)

The original owners were eventually tracked down, destitute in Shepherds Bush and following further investigation were charged with.....................

Cementing Anglo/American relations
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Abbotsbury White

That was sooooooooooooo bad it made me laugh, but please dont give up the day job just yet :005:
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

SP

Not a joke but it made me laugh.  Chatting to a lady at work today who I don't know well, I enquired what her plans were for the weekend.  She replied she'd be walking along the south coast with her husband.  I asked if there would be regular pub stops along the way.  No she said, but there would be regular poo stops. Later on, a colleague informed me she borrows her friends dog who is the one that requires these breaks.  I did wonder.

Woolly Mammoth

Even though I did not find it even remotely funny, I still had a chuckle.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.