watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2nd place predictions.

Started by fcfulham55, April 30, 2018, 11:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F(f)CUK

I would not be surprised if at no stage from the first minute to the 90+ minute Fulham are not in the top two.

A few too many negatives but you get my point.

Artful Dodger

If we can get an early goal it will reach Cardifs players and get the stadium nervous and who knows what will happen. The odds are with Cardiff but if we do our job it's amazing what pressure can do. Here's hoping as I too dread the play offs!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

DevonFFC

We got to hope that Barnsley are winning as that will mount pressure on reading and brum

S.F.Sorrow

Quote from: Artful Dodger on May 02, 2018, 09:25:41 PM
If we can get an early goal it will reach Cardifs players and get the stadium nervous and who knows what will happen. The odds are with Cardiff but if we do our job it's amazing what pressure can do. Here's hoping as I too dread the play offs!

Unfortunately we don't do early goals.

JoelH5

3-0 to Cardiff and we will win 1-0. We'll go up in the playoffs though
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Burt

I can't see anything other than a Cardiff win, so what we do is largely irrelevant, although for the sake of confidence / momentum / winning mentality going in to the playoffs it would be great to maintain that unbeaten run.

F(f)CUK

I just played the two games on FIFA.  Fulham comfortably won 3-0 Piazon, Johansen and Ayite (who came on for the injured Mitrovic), after a couple of early scares.  Reading then beat Cardiff 2-1 with Aluko scoring the second from a worldy after a mazey run.  We can dream. 

ex-Pat

Cardiff,,,,,,,,,,0-0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Fulham,,,,,,,,,,,,win 2-0..

Maccy91

96th minute with cardiff winning 1-0, fulham having secured a run of the mill 0-2 win. Aluko receives the ball on the half way line, the crowd restless for the final whistle, he goes on a mazy run, skinning 3...4...5 defenders, hes in on goal, he cant miss the target. But he does....because hes aluko. Playoffs

hongkongfulham

If Reading nick a goal and it filters through that we are up then I expect there to be genuine panic stations - that's a two goal swing and would feel like a huge mountain. If Reading fail to score, or Cardiff score first then I don't see a way in for us.

Either way, there will be drama. Can't wait

flyingfish

Filters through? The whole crowd will have goal alerts on their phones - they will know instantly!

BestOfBrede

I dreamt (seriously) that Cardiff was 1-1 final whistle.
Their players were still in kit watching a small screen, with Sky cameras watching, while our game was still playing extra time. They were cheering, shouting, panicking every ball! (Naturally)
Our score at that point was also 1-1
I don't know how it ended, because I woke up (unfortunately) but that's probably why I remembered the dream. I was very sweaty!
Anyhow, I don't put too much faith in dreams, as I'm sure they must be caused by state of mind.
Thing is I'm holding on for dear life with the knowledge that we have been good with very late goals this season and hoping that's what will occur!
I'm actually totally crapped out waiting on this season to end and hope my ticker can take what ever happens!
COYSW's

The Rock

We'll both win. Bookies have them at a far greater probability in winning though.

hongkongfulham

Quote from: flyingfish on May 03, 2018, 07:10:31 PM
Filters through? The whole crowd will have goal alerts on their phones - they will know instantly!

Not the best filter i'll admit...

filham

Reading are in for a thrashing, we have to concentrate on Derby.