watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

with out the fulham live stream ....

Started by notonfire1226, May 04, 2018, 10:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

Sticking pins in my Warnock Voodoo Doll.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Skatzoffc on May 04, 2018, 05:46:59 PM
I'm in Vegas. Will be 99f. As I'm out of the UK I should be able to live stream it I think. Any of our US contingent know if that's the case?

Thay want your CC details but won't charge you.
The game will be on there.
Just remember to cancel your 'membership' in time

I've done it and watched the last 2 games, which haven't been on FFCTV
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

terryr

I'll be searching for a stream from my desk in Dubai

irishfulham

Watching Cardiff game in golden lion whilst streaming Fulham game on I pad

Hong Kong Fulham fan

Im heading down to Sydney this evening so in need of a stream.

southwest6

gang

kiwian

Spending Monday on news blackout as my anxiety increases till the game comes up on ffc website Tuesday morning our time, the joys? of living on the other side of the world! COYW,  You can do it!!
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

VicHalomsLovechild

I shall be in the Cardiff dugout cunningly disguised as a leek. I shall be asking the subs if they know which Clubs they're being sold to, if they get promoted. If things aren't looking good towards the end, I shall be tieing Colins shoelaces together.

SP

We are swamped with live football matches these days, I can't believe our game isn't being broadcast by SKY.  I don't want to watch Cardiff so it's the radio for me if someone is actually broadcasting it.

COYW

HV71

Couldn't sleep - got up at 5 am and walked my working cocker for 2 hours ( I keep telling him that this is one of the most important days in our lives where we can hope that good triumphs over evil - aka Colin) He doesn't seem too concerned as long as he keeps flushing it the pheasants - but I am a wreck. Don't want to but will have to watch Sky and the odious ex chiropodist who is football's  answer to an in growing toe nail.
Please please let it happen ...... let us back into the promised land

IN JOKA I TRUST!!!!!!

filham

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on May 06, 2018, 07:45:47 AM
I shall be in the Cardiff dugout cunningly disguised as a leek. I shall be asking the subs if they know which Clubs they're being sold to, if they get promoted. If things aren't looking good towards the end, I shall be tieing Colins shoelaces together.
Be sure to use a double knot.