watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Only team to play us off the park

Started by FanOfAPLClub, May 07, 2018, 10:57:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FanOfAPLClub

Hi guys, Cardiff fan here. Just about recovered from yesterday's nerves!

Just want to say wow, what a season! Can't see too many other clubs going 23 unbeaten and not getting promoted. Unfortunately for you we managed to stay strong and consistent.

Best of luck in the playoffs because it would be a travesty for a side that finished so comfortably above 4th to not go up. Especially when you were the only team I saw at the CCS completely outplay us, ruined my Christmas! :016:

So good luck, please beat those snowflake f*ck*rs Derby in the playoffs and hopefully see you next season, the Cottage was my favourite away day this season and I definitely want to visit again next season (hopefully with 3 points this time!)

stokesy

Thanks for that post mate,I know a lot of people don't like Warnock me included but credit where credits due he knows how to get promotion and the table never lies I thought you would slip up against Norwich or hull away but didn't so well played.I live in hope for the play offs but I think we are too lightweight compared to Derby in midfield but if we don't make it we have had a great season good look in the Prem

Whitesideup

Yes, thank you. In the end our poor start cost us. And now we face the lottery of the play-offs, which didn't go too well at all last year.  And I was at Cardiff on Boxing Day, and we were at our best that day. Home performances against Villa and Wolves were also very good. But though we take comfort in the quality of some of our football this season, it's about the number of points on the board at the end.

bog

A much appreciated posting. We did take a while to get going but you kept going all season long. Good luck in the top flight. If you are an older I fan I was there in the early '60's when Derek Tapscott and Peter Donnelly were playing up front for you. Peter ended up playing Sunday football in Thanet and selling insurance. Once again good luck!

092.gif 

BedsFFC

I was looking at the impact Targett had on our results. What really surprised me was that whilst we have had a great run since his first game (1-3) at Barnsley at the end of January, since then, we have gained just 1 point on Cardiff.

On Jan 27th we had 48 points and they had 51.

Sadly, you can scream, swear and complain all you want but we have done everything we can to take 2nd place but they have been that bit better.

For the record, since then we have had a points swing on the other key teams as follows:

Villa - + 7
Boro - + 6
Derby + 18