watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So it's Derby in the play offs

Started by fulhamben, May 06, 2018, 02:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Neil D

I hope Villa stick it to Pulis - the master exponent of anti-football. 

WolverineFFC

Quote from: fulhamben on May 06, 2018, 02:29:25 PM
We can still do this coyws

The only thing which seems to have gone Fulham's way today is Boro's late goal to avoid them in the home and home. Not that any route would be easy, but the idea of a trip to the dentist's chair over 2 legs against Pulis was not enticing.

COYW.

..FOF..

From 17th spot, the Kline saga, Khan's non-spending..... big success means big hurdles for us this season.

Just a few months back, we would be estatic if we can get to the playoff... well, here we are.

Just get Kalas fit and let's restart the undefeated journey again.

Hoppus

First game is Derby away next friday?

Fulham76

Very inconsistent team, especially lately. I'd prefer them to Middlesbrough I think.

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: Fulham76 on May 06, 2018, 03:17:45 PM
Very inconsistent team, especially lately. I'd prefer them to Middlesbrough I think.
Yup me too!

e4b

Think we have done well to get into the playoffs after the start we had. We can beat anyone on our day and the Wembley pitch will suit our passing game

Jonaldiniho 88

Need a positive result away. Can't shrink into our shell. We are the best team left in it on our day. COYW

The Swan

I am gutted that we could not beat Birmingham today. Derby are the team we have trouble with apart from this season . We drew at home and scored a lucky penalty away to win.
I don't think we will get to the final.
The Swan

The Swan

Sorry I got the wrong team. It was not Derby but Boro that we had a lucky away win.
The Swan

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: The Swan on May 06, 2018, 06:24:40 PM
Sorry I got the wrong team. It was not Derby but Boro that we had a lucky away win.

Remember this was when TC wasn't fit and we didn't have Target or Mitrovic. Also we won! Have faith.