watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

predictions for Friday?

Started by southwest6, May 07, 2018, 12:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

We have been fortunate with injuries for most of our record run but I feel this good may have come to an end.

Are Targett and Fredericks going to be fully fit for Friday , I suspect not, we will miss them.

Twig

Quote from: filham on May 07, 2018, 04:07:45 PM
We have been fortunate with injuries for most of our record run but I feel this good may have come to an end.

Are Targett and Fredericks going to be fully fit for Friday , I suspect not, we will miss them.

We have one good replacement in Christie.  If both are unfit then I guess we also drop Sessegnon back.  We can then pick from; AK, Ayite, Piazon and Fonte for. The wide forward roles.  My preferences would not include the latter two!
It's just about manageable but leaves precious little on the bench.

Fulham 442

If Targett isn't available would rather Odoi plays LB and Kalas CB. Targett was clearly not fit and I think that cost us.

The Swan

2-0 to Derby In the home game we will lose 0 - 2.
End of our dreams of promotion for this season.
I am not sure about our chances for next season . Due to the players we may have to sell.
The Swan

SP

Although FFC are on offer at 1/2 & Derby 2/1, I fancy a draw in the 1st leg.

EastEndWhite

Quote from: The Swan on May 07, 2018, 08:16:47 PM
I am not sure about our chances for next season . Due to the players we may have to sell.

0001.gif

Milo

Quote from: EastEndWhite on May 07, 2018, 10:58:43 PM
Quote from: The Swan on May 07, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

0001.gif

I'd cry

Jimsbeerbelly

Since when was Fredericks injured? Thought he got took off for having a shocker.

S.F.Sorrow

The thing that worries me the most is that it's only two days of rest before the home game. If Targett, Kebano and Ojo are still out there's not a lot of depth to rotate. If anyone else gets injured or aren't fully recovered from the away game we could be in trouble. Derby seems to have a lot more depth and I'll be surprised if they start the same 11 in both games.

davew

Quote from: Statto on May 07, 2018, 12:15:53 PM
Derby 2-0 Fulham

Bit negative, I think we will score and lose 3-1
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: Twig on May 07, 2018, 04:50:09 PM
Quote from: filham on May 07, 2018, 04:07:45 PM

We have one good replacement in Christie.  If both are unfit then I guess we also drop Sessegnon back.  We can then pick from; AK, Ayite, Piazon and Fonte for. The wide forward roles.  My preferences would not include the latter two!
It's just about manageable but leaves precious little on the bench.
My preference would be not to even consider Fonte at all, easy to be negative at the moment but what can Christie offer, Fred's seems to have gone off the boil maybe thinking about pastures new, if we get to the play off final I think that will be as good as the "former" unbeaten run.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

kiwian

Good grief, we have just ended a 23 game unbeaten run and we get all this doom and gloom, imagine if we were fighting relegation.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

fulhamdk

Fulham to win 3.1.
We will fight back.
And i would like to go to Wembley

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

southwest6

Quote from: HatterDon on May 08, 2018, 05:18:05 AM
0-2 ... Cairney and Piazon

really hope piazon doesn't start. Need kebano, ak or ayite instead

Lighthouse

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on May 07, 2018, 11:14:43 PM
The thing that worries me the most is that it's only two days of rest before the home game. If Targett, Kebano and Ojo are still out there's not a lot of depth to rotate. If anyone else gets injured or aren't fully recovered from the away game we could be in trouble. Derby seems to have a lot more depth and I'll be surprised if they start the same 11 in both games.

I agree sadly. We are now suffering a bit with weak quality in depth.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

BedsFFC

You have to assume that Derby will look at getting a lead at home which they can defend at CC. Through the whole of the season, this would fill me with confidence. Come at us, and we will pick you off.

I've got a feeling this will happen. I think the only thing that has changed since we had our run against the top 5 teams in the championship is that teams aren't playing to beat us first, they have come to stop us first. It's been our Achilles heel for two seasons.

Looking like Barcelona against Villa and Wolves and then looking lost against QPR is not a coincidence. I hope Derby take us on and we get space. If they do, I see excatly the same result as last time 1-2.

gezkc

Quote from: BedsFFC on May 08, 2018, 10:38:11 AM
You have to assume that Derby will look at getting a lead at home which they can defend at CC. Through the whole of the season, this would fill me with confidence. Come at us, and we will pick you off.

I've got a feeling this will happen. I think the only thing that has changed since we had our run against the top 5 teams in the championship is that teams aren't playing to beat us first, they have come to stop us first. It's been our Achilles heel for two seasons.

Looking like Barcelona against Villa and Wolves and then looking lost against QPR is not a coincidence. I hope Derby take us on and we get space. If they do, I see excatly the same result as last time 1-2.

Totally agree. I can see us beating Derby if they try to play for the win, which they have to do.
I can't believe the negativity on here!

Sherlock

1-2. Goals scored as followed: Sess, Mitrovic, Jerome

Woolly Mammoth

Cometh the hour, Cometh the team.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.