watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just been looking at Derby County forum

Started by jeremyfulham, May 08, 2018, 04:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeremyfulham

They are taking heart from some of the negativity on our sites , so well done you doom mongers you have raised the oppositions hopes and confidence , quite how you feel you are helping Fulham with your moans is beyond me ! We were all disappointed Sunday but some got behind their team others undermined them !COYW  049:gif

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Andy S

Woolly Mammoth

The matches will be decided on the field of play by players, not on club forums by supporters. Perhaps it's best to refrain from bothering to read other clubs messages, if they are scary.  👻😈☠️
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 08, 2018, 06:18:39 PM
The matches will be decided on the field of play by players, not on club forums by supporters. Perhaps it's best to refrain from bothering to read other clubs messages, if they are scary.  👻😈☠️

0001.jpeg

filham

If they are hanging their hats on what is said on this board they must be desperate, that has boosted my confidence no end.

love4ffc

We got this now come on lads and show them who's going up! 

COME ON YOU SUPPER WHITES  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

ffc73

I seem to recall all the media was backing us last season in the playoffs & saying Huddersfield were a spent force. Funny how things worked out.

Let the Rams get over confident. Let's hope their players do too & we remind them over the next 2 games why we finished 3rd, 13 points in front of them

hovewhite

jeremyfulham

Don't take my word for it just listen to K Mac , he said we need positivity ! Where did I say it was scary ??

Jonaldiniho 88

Chins up lads. We can beat derby home and away. They could do likewise. I'd rather believe in us than them. Truthfully the better team will win. If we count our last game as how good we are we will lose. If we count our 23 before we will win. You only go unbeaten for 23 with a good attitude. Let's wish Derby luck, and hopefully be the better team. They seem to bottle it at least as much as us. Cameron Jerome hat trick, derby 3-4 Fulham!

Lighthouse

I blame the parents. Somebody must have told the kids that millionaire footballers. Or rich Politicians. Or multi award winning actors. Give one breath of air for what the fans or voters or supporters think. Yes it's nice to have people tell you how wonderful you are even when you are not. But at the end of the day they really couldn't give a toss. I have said it before. Our positive or negative attitude means nothing in football as in life. If it did then Fulham would have won Sunday and we would all be talking about other things.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope