watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Interview with KMac

Started by Fulham 442, May 09, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

id anyone else watch the interview on the Offal with KMac?  I have to say he spoke very well, said they didn't play well but the dressing room isn't flat and they are ready to go again on Friday night.  I have to say I feel a lot more positive after listening to him.  As he says we have lost one game, the playoffs were always our objective (presumably after our poor start to the season) and they need the fans to get behind them.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Fulham 442 on May 09, 2018, 01:12:59 PM
id anyone else watch the interview on the Offal with KMac?  I have to say he spoke very well, said they didn't play well but the dressing room isn't flat and they are ready to go again on Friday night.  I have to say I feel a lot more positive after listening to him.  As he says we have lost one game, the playoffs were always our objective (presumably after our poor start to the season) and they need the fans to get behind them.
Pretty much agree with what you say, thought that KMac (yet again) shows leadership and good sense.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bog

I think he should be captain.

092.gif

alfie

Quote from: bog on May 09, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

092.gif
I think he is in all but name
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

bog

When we signed him I don't recall much excitement but what a signing he has turned out to be. Was it Kit Symons who brought he and TC to the club?

092.gif

Holders

Pretty predictable words, to be honest, but that doesn't detract from it being the right thing to say.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

ffc2004

Quote from: bog on May 10, 2018, 09:37:51 AM
When we signed him I don't recall much excitement but what a signing he has turned out to be. Was it Kit Symons who brought he and TC to the club?

092.gif

Slav got KMac, Kit got TC

Dirk Lehmann

Quote from: ffc2004 on May 10, 2018, 10:22:34 AM
Quote from: bog on May 10, 2018, 09:37:51 AM

092.gif

Slav got KMac, Kit got TC

Mike Rigg then

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: bog on May 09, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

092.gif

He will be next season!!

Milo

Notice how instagram today has suddenly all been really positive. Targett, Kalas etc all posting inspirational messages about being ready for tomorrow night. Clearly a conscious effort by the players to re ignite enthusiasm.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Milo on May 10, 2018, 08:26:40 PM
Notice how instagram today has suddenly all been really positive. Targett, Kalas etc all posting inspirational messages about being ready for tomorrow night. Clearly a conscious effort by the players to re ignite enthusiasm.
I think I have finally stopped thinking about last Sunday.
Fully focused and looking forward to Derby away :)
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"