watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Credit Where it's Due

Started by Skatzoffc, May 11, 2018, 09:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Ram1964. Thank you for your level headed balanced view.
The tie is most certainly in the balance, and can go either way.
I am sure it will be a thriller, pure theatre and dramas. There will be Joy and glory from one clubs supporters, and heartache and despair for the other clubs supporters.
Football can be cruel for us supporters, but sometimes the dice will roll the right way for a teams fans and the memories are far sweeter, so much at stake, it's a fine dividing line between success and failure on these occasions.
90 minutes + or extra time away from Wembley. 
It cannot get any more dramatic than that.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

F(f)CUK

Also Curtis Davies deserved MOTM. Mitrovic couldn't hold the ball and that was because he played really tight.

VicHalomsLovechild

Ram1964, thought your team deserved the win tbh. We may have had more of the ball but your team flowed better with it than we did.
I hope we give a better account of ourselves Monday. It will be a shame to finish a good season with the Birmingham result and last night's as the defining moments.

Milo

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on May 12, 2018, 07:18:55 PM
Ram1964, thought your team deserved the win tbh. We may have had more of the ball but your team flowed better with it than we did.
I hope we give a better account of ourselves Monday. It will be a shame to finish a good season with the Birmingham result and last night's as the defining moments.

Think 1-1 was the fair result.

Whitesideup

Quote from: Milo on May 12, 2018, 07:20:53 PM
Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on May 12, 2018, 07:18:55 PM

Think 1-1 was the fair result.

1-1 would have been our minimum expectation had one of our good chances have gone in, and Ayite only had to hit the target.  I am not sure if Betts had a single save to make in the second half. Moments turn matches and they did not go our way.