more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tickets Wanted / Have for Wembley - Please use this Thread 🎟

Started by ByTheRiver, May 15, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneFinFulham

Guys,

Like many I need some help regarding tickets for the Playoff Final.

I am asking any STH who can kindly help if they could purchase three tickets for my parents and I. I did something similar for three fellow Fulham fans years back regarding the Europa League Final, and hoped someone would do the same for me.

We are all genuine Fulham fans, my Dad has been going since the Cottage had three sides. My Mum is the same, but due to her ill health they both had to stop going regularly. I was a STH since Fulham were in the Second Division, but a busy career in the Army has meant it's been very hard to get to games, or mass the required points to be eligible for pretty much anything. I doubt tickets will go on general sale.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know this won't be the only plea, but I have to try to try and make this historic occasion.

Many thanks

Chrismmo

Hello

I am looking for just one ticket for myself, will gladly take a seat in any area and will buy you a pint to say thanks

Would be greatly appreciated!!!

Clinton_Dempsey

Hi chaps

Am also looking for just one ticket for myself, also willing to sit anywhere and will reward with beer and some bloody good company.

Grateful would be an understatement.

082.gif

Sherlock

Looking for two tickets, ideally category 3  049:gif

Fulham Tup North

If every Season Ticket holder buy their full allocation to help those without a Season Ticket, there will be none left for us Members 😟
Everyone wants to see this game and there could well be tickets left for 'General Sale' at the end, but it would be a pity if those who signed up to be a Member, for exactly this situation, miss out due to STH buying them all. I know that is the benefit of being a STH, but if that's the case, why be a Member?
Hopefully everyone who wants to go will get a ticket and as others have said, it it never a full house.
Fingers crossed there are still some left Sunday 😲
COYW ⚽⚽⚽ 🙏🙏🙏 👍
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

alexmur

I'm looking for 1 category 1 ticket if anyone can help

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

SG

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on May 16, 2018, 07:35:26 AM
If every Season Ticket holder buy their full allocation to help those without a Season Ticket, there will be none left for us Members 😟
Everyone wants to see this game and there could well be tickets left for 'General Sale' at the end, but it would be a pity if those who signed up to be a Member, for exactly this situation, miss out due to STH buying them all. I know that is the benefit of being a STH, but if that's the case, why be a Member?
Hopefully everyone who wants to go will get a ticket and as others have said, it it never a full house.
Fingers crossed there are still some left Sunday 😲
COYW ⚽⚽⚽ 🙏🙏🙏 👍

We know you are a regular and can help you out as well. We will be buying 3 out of our allocation of 5. Happy to buy the 5 and pass on at face value

Walsh

Still looking for 3 tickets! Willing to pay £10 each ticket on top of face value.

PM me if you can help.

Thanks.

ByTheRiver

I have one kind offer (thank you!) for help with tickets tomorrow, can anyone help me this morning (can you tell I'm panicking?!). Just looking for two tickets as original post. Category 1,2, 3, or 4 (just not up in the gods where it'll look like Sensible Soccer on the Amiga!).

Many many thanks in advance to anyone who is able to help out a worried Fulham mad chap x

SG

I PM 'Holders' who wanted a ticket, but I will have another spare if I purchase the 5 we are permitted. Happy to pass that on at face value to a worthy cause. We will be in Cat 2

SG

Quote from: Holders on May 16, 2018, 09:36:24 AM
Hi Chaps

I'm just looking for one ticket.

I live in Devon now so not a STH or member any more but I've been a fan since I was 8 and a regular when I lived up country, was at Wembley in 1975 so I'm not a johnny-come-lately.

If anyone can help please PM me. Would appreciate it.

Done

Jamie88

After two tickets, willing to pay anything! Ideally not up in the gods but beggars certainly can't be choosers

Was a season ticket holder for three years up until 2015/16 but haven't been able to make barely any matches since then due to personal issues. Will be eternally grateful to any fan out there willing to help

ByTheRiver

Quote from: SG on May 16, 2018, 09:53:18 AM
I PM 'Holders' who wanted a ticket, but I will have another spare if I purchase the 5 we are permitted. Happy to pass that on at face value to a worthy cause. We will be in Cat 2

Ta. I really need two though as need one for my friend (we had our STs together for over a decade) too. Argh!

Rhyslew70

Hi,

I'm looking for 2 adult tickets, £64 or below (though I realise I can't afford to be fussy). Fan since 93 and was a long-time STH until kids came along now spend Saturdays driving dad's taxi and have to be content with midweek games only so no ST.

Please PM if you can help - I do think there'll be some left by Saturday but my nerves can't take the wait!

Cheers
Rhys

German Earl

Hello,

I'm looking for 2 tickets, for me and my father. We are coming from Germany, so we are no STH or member.
Been a fan since 10 years and would love to be part of that game.
Flights and hotel are already booked, so I hope that wasn't wasted.

If anyone can help, please PM me.

NorfolkJim

I'm hoping to get 2 tickets - supported Fulham since 1974/75 season. Some people know me from past travels and might help me out but obviously since I live in Norfolk it's kind of hard to get them since its been a few season since I was able to hold a ST. Do PM me anyone who can help

Stephen1984

Good morning.

Looking for 1 ticket. Absolutely anywhere. Beggars can't be choosers and all that. Live in Scotland so not got a ST or membership. Have booking history as I try go to northern away games and feel it'll sell out before Sunday.

Thanks in advance guys.

COYW

robhaggis

I'm after one ticket for myself anywhere in the Fulham end. No sob story, I'm no longer a ST holder and can't wait until Sunday. Thanks in advance. COYW.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Holders

A huge THANK YOU to SG and YellowWhite who kindly offered to get me a ticket. Good guys both.

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Holders

Quote from: SG on May 16, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

A huge THANK YOU to SG for getting me a ticket. Also to YellowWhite who also offered. Good guys both.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria