watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tickets Wanted / Have for Wembley - Please use this Thread 🎟

Started by ByTheRiver, May 15, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrismmo

I may have a spare ticket, will know on wednesday.
Looking for the £40 i paid for the ticket plud booking fee, will keep you updated.

Speranza

Jeroen

Hi Speranza, would love to take them off your hands! :-)
Will send you a DM.

EastEndWhite

Quote from: EastEndWhite on May 19, 2018, 10:00:24 PM
Hi, because of a mix-up I have 2 spare adult tickets in block 219, row 7.  £52 each.  PM me if you are interested.  I am London based if this helps.

I have found someone for the tickets.

LVBPTS

I reckon, but the blue dot counting, about 1500 left

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Supporter since 2000

BedsFFC

I'd never heard of ticketbis but there seems to be ffc fans/touts selling on there for our end at inflated prices (a few villa as well)

Is this as dodgy as it appears?

https://www.ticketbis.net/championship-playoff-final-2018-fulham-v-aston-villa-tickets/ev637101

Chrismmo

Quote from: BedsFFC on May 20, 2018, 03:00:36 PM
I'd never heard of ticketbis but there seems to be ffc fans/touts selling on there for our end at inflated prices (a few villa as well)

https://www.ticketbis.net/championship-playoff-final-2018-fulham-v-aston-villa-tickets/ev637101

Not worth the risk

hovewhite

Quote from: Chrismmo on May 20, 2018, 03:03:07 PM

Not worth the risk
Iffy leave go official route as safer.

Russianrob

hovewhite I am in Brighton Thursday night and all day Friday but don't have a ticket yet.Coming from Russia.Any suggestions appreciated.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: EastEndWhite on May 20, 2018, 01:00:12 PM
Quote from: EastEndWhite on May 19, 2018, 10:00:24 PM
Hi, because of a mix-up I have 2 spare adult tickets in block 219, row 7.  £52 each.  PM me if you are interested.  I am London based if this helps.

I have found someone for the tickets.

Glad to hear that, thanks again for your help and understanding.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Hong Kong Fulham fan

I am looking for 4 tickets in cat1 or 2.

Please help.

Many thanks

Stillbelieve

MJG

Just a quick question, anyone here who can't go due to finances and live in London.
Just the views of a long term fan

Count Flapula

May have one spare ticket in block 501, Row 19 (Cat C), will confirm tonight. Want what I paid for it and no more so £68.80 (i'll kindly waiver £1 donation I made to the Fulham Foundation!).

Want it to go to a Fulham fan rather than on a resale site to any old schmo so hoping someone on here with a checkable post history is keen! PM me if interested.

blackydog

New to your forum and as visitors to ours (S24SU) say "Blades fan come in peace".  Firstly hello all and been impressed by you lot this season since you "ahem" narrowly beat us at the 'Lane. Congrats on getting to the final. Was surprised when the Cardiff hoofers nicked second place.
I'm not asking for any favours just info.
I have had a hotel and train tickets booked for a while for me and my 2 lads to see both Championship and L1 PO finals. Was hoping the Blades might get there, but not to be. However still want to attend both.
Got our tickets for Rotherham v Shrewsbury (have an interest in both) but there doesn't seem to be an option to buy tickets for the Championship final other than through the two clubs as it states on the Wembley site.
My question is are you aware of any general sale tickets or returns that are for sale? As far as I can find out the PO finals have never completely sold out. All I can find is the re-sellers charging £155 each, which I believe is illegal anyway.  Would prefer anything in your area or neutral in the stadium as don't really care for Villa.

FFC ESS

Genuine life long fan here.
I am desperate for one or two tickets if anyone can assist?
I did not have a membership this year due to work commitments and getting through to ticket master by phone has been a struggle.

I live in wimbledon and work in victoria. My number is 07539949050

Many thanks

Russianrob

I am writing from Amsterdam airport and will be in the UK later this evening.2 tickets still needed and ever confident of getting them face value and not dirty laundered Russian money involved!!

WokingFFC

I have 3 tickets now available, Two in Block 516 Row 10 sitting together, the other in Block 515, Row 14 Each ticket is face value £52.00 + the additional £4.80 they have charged for postage, so £56.80 per ticket. Will only consider selling to Fulham fans with a booking history (does not have to be this year). PM me if interested with contact details.

hovewhite

Owing to cancellation i 1 top tier for 40 quid going,pick up Sat at Wembley stadium.

Roberty

It is owned by ebay - Stub Hub is also owned by ebay

For NFL - you can buy tickets for bugger all just before or after the KO - if they remain unsold

The seller sets the price and they get commission from both buyer and seller - they guarantee that the seller will send the tickets to the buyer and will refund if not - but use a credit card - just to make sure
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy