more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tickets Wanted / Have for Wembley - Please use this Thread ๐ŸŽŸ

Started by ByTheRiver, May 15, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitesideup

Quote from: Riversider on May 17, 2018, 02:49:47 PM
When QPHA played Derby both clubs sold their initial allocation and were then given an additional 4000 tickets each to create a record attendance forย  a Championship Final,
Considering we have a much bigger fan base than them I can't for the life of me understand why we are struggling to sell our initial 38000 ,
Can't see us needing any additionals can you ?
But Riversider, you indicated in a different thread that you wouldn't want to attend if you had to sit in the Gods. It's a view I have heard from others as well. These are the only seats left, and tickets have not yet been made available to members,ย  or to people "with a booking history" have they? .. though I suspect most of these have tickets through season ticket holders.

howitis

Hi,
I was given the task of buying all tickets for a group of fans and booking coaches etc.

As many have found out it was not an easy process. To cut a long story short, I have over purchased and need to release some that we have. We even have room on our coach from Hammersmith at ยฃ20 per head if that is of interest.

Please only genuine Fulham fans who have been unable to buy tickets. We have a combination of kids, adult and oap that we no longer need.

Crabtree Lane

I would be interested in buying 2 tickets off of you. 1 Adult and 1 18-21, however would take 2 Adult if needed.
New to the messageboard however life long Fulham fan, 3rd Generation.
I have a buying history but worried they will be sold by Sunday.

Thanks.

neilc

fulham traveller

Be careful with people with very little posts are the above two villa fans ? Ask akward questions defore letting them gob

neilc

I will sing the Gary Brazilย  or Jim Stannard song whenever you like :)

Crabtree Lane

Understand the caution re being a Villa Fan however I was born in Crabtree Lane in 1965 hence the name.
Born in Charing Cross Hospital in Westminster and went to my 1st game in 1969.
Regularly go to Games although cannot attend them all due to work hence no season ticket anymore.
Happy to be interrogated as to my FFC supporting credentials.

fulham traveller

Fair enough, but you understand why people have to be cautious, and not sell to any Gary Brazil

Marcel_Gecov

Out of interest but how much are they being sold for? I am trying to convince the fiancee that she wants to go to Wembley, it's proving hard... if it's cheapish I'll bin her off for the day and go myself.ย 

fulham traveller

Quote from: Riversider on May 17, 2018, 02:49:47 PM
When QPHA played Derby both clubs sold their initial allocation and were then given an additional 4000 tickets each to create a record attendance forย  a Championship Final,
Considering we have a much bigger fan base than them I can't for the life of me understand why we are struggling to sell our initial 38000 ,
Can't see us needing any additionals can you ?
No derby senf back 4000 tickets

fulham traveller

Looks like I have 1 spare, best block in the ground meal and drinks included face value, block 101 check view out from wembley site, ยฃ370.00

Milo

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on May 17, 2018, 05:30:54 PM
Out of interest but how much are they being sold for? I am trying to convince the fiancee that she wants to go to Wembley, it's proving hard... if it's cheapish I'll bin her off for the day and go myself.ย 

Think you need to really start reconsidering if she's the one..

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Milo on May 17, 2018, 07:05:38 PM
Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on May 17, 2018, 05:30:54 PM

Think you need to really start reconsidering if she's the one..

...Now if she was saying "get us tickets to Wembley, if you Love me!", she would be a keeper!!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

bigalffc

Hi Howitis, do you still have any spare?
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Jamie88

howitis

To all that have replied thank you.

I still have 13 spares and am just working through seating plans - i will get back to you.

Thanks

General

Quote from: howitis on May 17, 2018, 07:17:49 PM

I still have 13 spares and am just working through seating plans - i will get back to you.

Thanks

Blaady hell that's a lot to over order.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: General on May 17, 2018, 07:42:31 PM
Quote from: howitis on May 17, 2018, 07:17:49 PM

Thanks

Blaady hell that's a lot to over order.
Fella must have a very supportive Credit Card!!ย  :)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

howitis

only for a 28 days :-)

bwamy

Quote from: Crabtree Lane on May 17, 2018, 04:55:21 PM
Understand the caution re being a Villa Fan however I was born in Crabtree Lane in 1965 hence the name.
Born in Charing Cross Hospital in Westminster and went to my 1st game in 1969.
Regularly go to Games although cannot attend them all due to work hence no season ticket anymore.
Happy to be interrogated as to my FFC supporting credentials.

This is the interrogation. You are all over the place. First you say you were born in Crabtree Lane (hence the name) but then in the next line you say were born in Charing Cross Hospital in Westminster.

1) How many places were you born in?
2) How are you not aware that Charing Cross Hospital, one of the places of your birth, is actually in Hammersmith and not in Westminster?