watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FST: Latest Ticket News

Started by MJG, May 15, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

-Tickets will be sold in a staged release of Blocks with 10K in the first batch and then more released as it progresses along.

-You will be able to buy by block and pick seat and row within it.

-First set of lower tier tickets on sale will be to about block 115

-First set of Middle tier tickets on sale will be to about Block 215

-Upper tier will go on sale after the two other tiers have sold out.

-Maximum transaction is 10 per purchase. If you wish to purchase more it may be better to do it on the phone and tell the TM agent that you want to buy 10 and then say another 5 for example but sit all together. They can put through the first transaction and then continue with the second part.

-There is no official singing area, but the Trust would recommend blocks 110-113 as the area to look at booking and as such may be unsuitable for young children or elderly fans.

-The family area is 105-108 and is on a first come first served basis.

-With Family and Friends you must make sure you have it set that you can manage the persons tickets if buying on their behalf.

With over 38K tickets available there should be enough to go around and we will try to give updates on the numbers sold as often as we receive the information.
Just the views of a long term fan

Mitch

Sherlock

Very useful info, thanks. Might be good to keep all ticket chat on this thread rather than have a new thread made every half an hour....  :dead horse:

RaySmith

brightster

Thanks MJG top man you are. Think the club should employ you.

twang

Really hope the last line is true. Otherwise this was the worst possible year to not renew my membership...

BestOfBrede

Thanks MJG
Will there be any chance of tickets for fans who unfortunately haven't got history for this season?
For example, my Pa and Brother have been sth for years now but due to Pa's health and brother moving away, didn't Renew this season. I, who moved away years ago and have been unwell last few years, haven't been at all this season, but have a very long history of supporting the mighty Whites!
I know my brother has been to a few this season with his kids, but not many.
Me and Pa were at Wembley '75, and me and bro at Hamburg 2010 and it would be great if we were all able to go together!

alexmur

If any sth can find it in their heart to get me a category 1 ticket tomorrow I will be eternally grateful have my flights and accommodation booked, Coming from Ireland.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ffc73

Thanks Mike.  Can you confirm that "tickets are sold north to south" means that if I want a ticket in 213 or 214 I have to wait until 208, 209, 210, 211 and 212 are sold first?

If that is the case is it just a matter of refreshing the web page and hoping I don't miss out and go into section 215 and beyond

MJG

Quote from: FFC73 on May 15, 2018, 09:18:37 PM
Thanks Mike.  Can you confirm that "tickets are sold north to south" means that if I want a ticket in 213 or 214 I have to wait until 208, 209, 210, 211 and 212 are sold first?

If that is the case is it just a matter of refreshing the web page and hoping I don't miss out and go into section 215 and beyond
no, Blocks should be available and not sold one by one.

bill taylors apprentice

Any ideas as to where the best seats available are situated?
I realise this is will be based on personal opinion but any advice is welcome.

ffc73

Quote from: MJG on May 15, 2018, 09:27:21 PM
Quote from: FFC73 on May 15, 2018, 09:18:37 PM

no, Blocks should be available and not sold one by one.

Thanks Mike

MJG

This was everything I was told yesterday afternoon.
My hope is that TM are working on same page of the club and can drill down and pick seats and it all works fine
But.....

SG

Quote from: MJG on May 16, 2018, 08:48:40 AM
This was everything I was told yesterday afternoon.
My hope is that TM are working on same page of the club and can drill down and pick seats and it all works fine
But.....
Little chance of TM being in the same book let alone on the same page. Chaos commences in 45 mins

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope

MJG

If buying more than five tickets remember....

HamsterWheel

For info, I'm in the ticket queue online already!!!

mojo

Quote from: HamsterWheel on May 16, 2018, 09:45:26 AM

Same here. Does it say a 0 to 30 minute wait?

David I

Quote from: HamsterWheel on May 16, 2018, 09:45:26 AM
Same, hoping ready to rock an roll as the bell strikes 10......

HamsterWheel

Yup - 0-30 minutes wait. DON'T REFRESH! Clock thing underneath showing I'm in the last twelfth....