https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FST: Latest Ticket News

Started by MJG, May 15, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffc2004

We've sold 18500 so far, don't panic.

snarks

so have all the lower tickets gone then?

LVBPTS

how do you know we have sold 18,500?
Supporter since 2000

ffc2004

Quote from: corbs83 on May 16, 2018, 02:45:59 PM
how do you know we have sold 18,500?

Through someone who works for the club

HanseatUK

Quote from: ffc2004 on May 16, 2018, 02:35:10 PM
Almost half of tickets sold within 4.5 hours then.
I have bought membership each season for the last 9 or 10 years. A key reason was that I wanted to have a chance of a ticket when Fulham reaches Wembley some day. Have amassed 270 loyality points since and my 6yrs old son has been a member for the last 2 seasons.
Well, I do panic that there is nothing left come Sat morning.
Very frustrating experience.

Lighthouse

In 1975 when we reached the Cup Final my Dad who had been a supporter and going to Fulham for over fifty years at the time couldn't get a ticket. The whole system seems to be a bit unfair even now. Which is why Wembley will be full of real fans and plastic fans and part time fans from both sides. A shame but the face of football. Meanwhile for a day pass on Now TV you can watch the game anyway. Not the same I know but since when has loyalty mattered in football.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ffc2004

Quote from: HanseatUK on May 16, 2018, 02:53:18 PM
Quote from: ffc2004 on May 16, 2018, 02:35:10 PM
Almost half of tickets sold within 4.5 hours then.
I have bought membership each season for the last 9 or 10 years. A key reason was that I wanted to have a chance of a ticket when Fulham reaches Wembley some day. Have amassed 270 loyality points since and my 6yrs old son has been a member for the last 2 seasons.
Well, I do panic that there is nothing left come Sat morning.
Very frustrating experience.

Or you consider that there are more than half left and most likely most ST holders for this season will have sorted theirs today...

F(f)CUK

If we still have a significant number left than this is much better than the Europa League final where my brother originally told me that they were all sold out by 1pm - before then getting two tickets.

Southdowns White

So still nearly 20,000 tickets left if we've only sold 18500, that must be most season ticket holders their extras  taken care of today. Ok most of the remaining tickets might be higher up but there should be quite a few left as I see only about 26-27000 max from the group of season ticket holders and their friends and family.

Mitch

I'm certain there will be plenty for everyone throughout the week. ST holders grabbed there's and the occasional few for other members and friends today. Leaving a big amount left. Who else is buying them? There will be loads.

snarks

All that is showing as available on the site at the moment is blocks 504 to 512 - nothing in the lower tiers at all.

Southdowns White

Do they go onto general sale My only worry is if we don't sell them the Villa mob will get their hands on them, and probably the more unsavoury side of their support.

ffc2004

Quote from: snarks on May 16, 2018, 03:29:44 PM
All that is showing as available on the site at the moment is blocks 504 to 512 - nothing in the lower tiers at all.

They're releasing blocks from top to bottom as you look at the seating plan - nothing past 512 will have gone on sale yet.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Southdowns White on May 16, 2018, 03:10:23 PM
So still nearly 20,000 tickets left if we've only sold 18500, that must be most season ticket holders their extras  taken care of today. Ok most of the remaining tickets might be higher up but there should be quite a few left as I see only about 26-27000 max from the group of season ticket holders and their friends and family.

Absolutely no chance only 18500 sold if that seat map is to believed. Bottom & mid tier sold out,thats 24,000 on its own & now working our way around the top tier seats which were only on sale when others sold out

Mitch

Quote from: Southdowns White on May 16, 2018, 03:31:43 PM
Do they go onto general sale My only worry is if we don't sell them the Villa mob will get their hands on them, and probably the more unsavoury side of their support.

Are there plans for general sale anyway? Not just by booking history?

snarks

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on May 16, 2018, 03:46:14 PM

Absolutely no chance only 18500 sold if that seat map is to believed. Bottom & mid tier sold out,thats 24,000 on its own & now working our way around the top tier seats which were only on sale when others sold out

That's as I understood it too hence I've bought in the gods.

Bloody meetings from 9 - 1.15 on a day like today

MJG

Ticket update at 15:56

Just broken the 20,000 sold mark
Just the views of a long term fan

NorfolkJim

Any idea why they are now supposedly selling in the gods? I thought they had to sell out of the others first. Surely there isn't 18000 tickets in the gods?

MJG

Quote from: NorfolkJim on May 16, 2018, 04:09:13 PM
Any idea why they are now supposedly selling in the gods? I thought they had to sell out of the others first. Surely there isn't 18000 tickets in the gods?
there are a total of 20k in the gods
Just the views of a long term fan

Whitesideup

Quote from: snarks on May 16, 2018, 03:53:24 PM
Quote from: HillingdonFFC on May 16, 2018, 03:46:14 PM

That's as I understood it too hence I've bought in the gods.

Bloody meetings from 9 - 1.15 on a day like today
Work also prevented me getting on till lunchtime .. and now crap seats. The entitlement for season ticket holders at 5 per person was far too high.