FST: Latest Ticket News

Started by MJG, May 15, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Quote from: Rambler on May 17, 2018, 09:28:29 AM
Quote from: MJG on May 17, 2018, 09:20:46 AM
Quote from: joeemslie on May 17, 2018, 09:14:36 AM
Wembelllyyyy" border="0

Hope the image works, but showing that there are now some seats available in 217, 222 and 223.

Enjoy!
A few singles and even a couple of pairs popped up.

Do we think this is secondary to the club identifying third party tickets and revoking the ST holder that bought them?
Might be tickets from TM that they had on hold for few people, or some who have kept them on all night. It is possible to stay logged on and hold seats for a very long time.
And it may well be as you say, some that have come back on because they have been voided.
Just the views of a long term fan

LVBPTS

tickets are on sale early for next year season ticket holders....ive just bought mine - get going chaps
Supporter since 2000

doglip

Must admit, think i was overconfident when announced allocation was 38k. Some sth's must be really taking the pee. Why would you deprive genuine Fulham fans a once in a lifetime(nearly, i was 6) chance to cheer on the lads at Wembley? I just don't get it, feeling properly sick right now...

LVBPTS

MJG has said that there are a few blocks that havent been opened yet so there are some to come but there are i would think about 1000 (if that) left in the upper rows that i can see so there should be more coming available soon
Supporter since 2000

MJG

There are about 4K left in the available boxs on sale plus all the ones to be released. Everyone who wants one will get one if they really want it.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I am going on my own and had great frustration in trying to buy a single ticket if it left an uneven  next to it.

A little strange when the allocation was five - an uneven number.

Anyway I got one, but would have done better had I been allowed to.

MJG

Look at block 516, still has plenty available. So my message again is dont panic.

And there are other blocks with better and worse spaces.

fulham traveller

Don't panic thousands left

alexmur

For any non sth I just got a ticket though a travel agent https://www.champions-travel.com/

Club Wembley silver package €165 euro

Best price I could find mail me if you have any questions

COYW!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

fcfulham55

Fellow FFC supporter at work just bought a season ticket. So he can take his son to Wembley and enjoy 19 or 23 games next season.

Might be good for season ticket sales If a few people do that.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Neil D

Only upper tier available after 10am.  I had hoped for a category 1 seat but those were all greyed out.  May bring my binoculars with me...

wiresandmore

When they release more blocks, will any more Cat 1/2/3 tickets come on stream or is it only Cat 4/5 now?

MJG

Quote from: wiresandmore on May 17, 2018, 10:19:53 AM
When they release more blocks, will any more Cat 1/2/3 tickets come on stream or is it only Cat 4/5 now?
2/3/4 should come up in the top tier  in blocks 520-527

Neil D

Quote from: wiresandmore on May 17, 2018, 10:19:53 AM
Good question as I have just bought a Cat 4 seat but really wanted Cat. 1.  I think I'll hang around on the website and see what develops.

Pud

I think I'll be right in thinking that I've no chance of a ticket when/if they go on sale to people like me on Sunday!

Holders

Anyone know how many tickets we were given in 1975? It feels like a lot more this time around.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

HamsterWheel

For the FA Cup Final, ManUre and Chelski are getting 28,000 tickets each - much more corporate ones for that match. So we're rather more fortunate.

Sherlock

Quote from: HamsterWheel on May 17, 2018, 10:34:14 AM
For the FA Cup Final, ManUre and Chelski are getting 28,000 tickets each - much more corporate ones for that match. So we're rather more fortunate.

Atletico fans were allocated 9674 tickets for the Europa final the other night in a stadium that holds 59,000. Completely ridiculous how corporate Cup finals have become. The play-off final is exceptional in comparison

MJG

Neil D

Quote from: MJG on May 17, 2018, 10:52:16 AM
520-522 now on the site
Yes - have been there for about 30 mins now which is annoying since 522 would have been better than 518 I panicked myself into buying.  Still waiting for Cat 1...