watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FST: Latest Ticket News

Started by MJG, May 15, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coldhands

Selling an allocation and take up are two different things. The 5 tickets per reference policy has created a lot of supply for third party sites at inflated prices.

flyingfish

Quote from: Coldhands on May 21, 2018, 11:06:23 AM
Selling an allocation and take up are two different things. The 5 tickets per reference policy has created a lot of supply for third party sites at inflated prices.

Will you give it a rest. haven't you got anything better to do than hang out on another club's forum? It's starting to look a bit mental. You're not actually (although you seem to believe you are) undertaking any sort of public service.

Coldhands

You can always choose to not respond.

Russianrob

Having just read news about dirty Russian money I can assure anyone kind enough to sell me 2 tickets it will be the best British money.Abramovich money given to those other clowns down the road was all dirty!!!

Coldhands

Ticketbis has seats for 150 to 800 pounds going. Fill your boots.

RoyTund

I love how suddenly selling all the tickets doesn't count. Suspect we will hear similar rubbish from qpr and Brentford fans this week.

fulham traveller

You can mine cheap price 25k

Russianrob

EastEndWhite

Quote from: Coldhands on May 21, 2018, 11:17:02 AM
Ticketbis has seats for 150 to 800 pounds going. Fill your boots.

:dead horse:   :dead horse:   :dead horse:

Burt

Quote from: Holders on May 21, 2018, 10:32:40 AM
Anyone know how many Villa have left?

Apparently there's a couple of thousand going on the blocks already released, with 6 small blocks still to be released.

RoyTund

149 left on ours unless the club release a few more from their guest tickets.

blackydog

Are these tickets still restricted sale? Will any go to general sale do you know?

Southcoastffc

Quote from: blackydog on May 21, 2018, 01:10:07 PM
Are these tickets still restricted sale? Will any go to general sale do you know?
Tickets for Fulham's Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final against Aston Villa at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 26th May, 5pm are now available to supporters with a Booking History.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

blackydog

Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 21, 2018, 01:32:06 PM
Quote from: blackydog on May 21, 2018, 01:10:07 PM
Tickets for Fulham's Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final against Aston Villa at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 26th May, 5pm are now available to supporters with a Booking History.
Got it thanks mate. General sale from Villa from 5pm tomorrow. Want to sit with Fulham rather than Villa though.

lomotd

WokingFFC

I have 3 tickets now available owing to people changing their minds, Two in Block 516 Row 10 sitting together, the other in Block 515, Row 14. Each ticket is face value £52.00 + the additional £4.80 they have charged for postage, so £56.80 per ticket. Will only consider selling to Fulham fans with a booking history (does not have to be this year). PM me if interested with contact details.

CamFFC

1 Adult ticket available Block 120 (about half way up) face value @ £76.00 - goes without saying, FFC only.  Leave contact details

Fulham Tup North

:clap_hands:
single guy.....looking for fun....no strings..... must support Fulham...   049:gif

opps, sorry, wrong site!     093.gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

LVBPTS

44 left as of 14:45 today

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Supporter since 2000

Roberty

Quote from: Statto on May 21, 2018, 02:17:01 PM
Quote from: RoyTund on May 21, 2018, 11:17:58 AM
I love how suddenly selling all the tickets doesn't count. Suspect we will hear similar rubbish from qpr and Brentford fans this week.

"Fulham won't sell out"

...Fulham sell out

"Well you only sold out because loads of Villa fans are related to Fulham ST holders"

...38,000 Fulham turn up on the day

[spits dummy out]
"But Villa were better than you in the 80s!!!!"

Statto = Villa are desperate to win so they can afford to get Ross's gate fixed and transfer him out
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy