more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

£369 hospitality tickets

Started by fcfulham55, May 16, 2018, 01:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

Go direct through Wembley.

For those that are so desperate, don't pay over the odds anywhere when you can buy these first.  (I'm certain we'll sell out well before Sunday)

First ever trip to Wembley, I opted to treat myself and old man.  If you do opt for these tickets, specify you're a Fulham fan. And we'll put together. We're pretty vocal, so not sure how that's going to pan out when we're getting animated though.

The EFL Championship Play-Off Final

Diamond Hospitality Package

£369 inc VAT

Reserved premium ticket in the Level One Bobby Moore Club seating blocks
Access to Upper Bobby Moore from turnstile opening
Three course meal served pre match
Champagne reception
Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks pre match
Beer, wine, soft drink, tea or coffee at half time
Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks for one hour post match
Match Programme

Was told to get there for 3pm. COYW's

http://www.clubwembley.com/events/2018/efl-championship-play-off-final
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Chrismmo

I have seen this, looks nice
though im sure not many could afford to do this myself included, as much as we would like to.

Jimpav

That's a relative bargain compared to the £76 I have just paid for a stand alone ticket.

Factor in the cost of a decent meal, drinks and a program and it's not far off a day out at Wembley.

It will be worth an extra £100 not to queue for 20 minutes to use the gents either.

fcfulham55

Again, was really making sure people that might not be aware of this know, before they buy over face value at silly prices.

I understand it's a lot for one game. But could be a while till we get there again on an occasion like this (Hopefully not) but who knows, hopefully an FA cup or League cup final next year.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

fcfulham55

I'm not particularly well off, especially as I'm getting married in June.

Still. Couldn't resist it. lol
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Wolf

I've had this, as a guest, the last two seasons. If you can afford it and can't get a ticket by another means its a fantastic view of the match, and an opportunity to steady the nerves with ample complimentary alcohol. The dining area has been split half and half (even when it was Hull who only sold half their stadium tickets) with supporters of each team grouped together and a thin neutral line of tables in the middle.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Banjax

Same package for EFL League One final ... £269!

bucksfulham

Life's too short. Son has just bought 3 tickets @ £369 each for me,grandson and himself  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Nero

lol in there description

The most expensive match in English football returns to Wembley Stadium on Saturday 26 May, where two teams will fight for the chance to play in the Premier League.

they can say that again at £369

Nero

Quote from: Banjax on May 16, 2018, 01:33:46 PM
Same package for EFL League One final ... £269!

League 2 £219

the trophy and vase final 2 games £155

Carborundum

When quoted a price like that my natural inclination is to clarify that I want to hire the seat for the afternoon rather than buy it outright.

Mr Khan of course sees things a bit differently.

Nero

Quote from: Carborundum on May 16, 2018, 04:12:28 PM
When quoted a price like that my natural inclination is to clarify that I want to hire the seat for the afternoon rather than buy it outright.

Mr Khan of course sees things a bit differently.

See if he had brought Wembley all the seat would have been free to Fulham fans

fcfulham55

Bucksfulham
Quote from: bucksfulham on May 16, 2018, 03:48:46 PM
Life's too short. Son has just bought 3 tickets & £369 afor me,grandson and himself  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Nice, same thinking. Can say hello when I'm in there possibly, and anyone else who decides to take this up.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

mccscratch

I am supposed to go to Colorado for the holiday weekend but I am seriously considering not going, filing my travelers insurance (money well spent)... using the vacation money on flying over and getting one of these tickets...

the only problem... what will the wife and kid do after I spend all the vacation money...  064.gif
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

choice_of_ends

Life's too short. Son has just bought 3 tickets & £369 afor me,grandson and himself  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
Great approach!!! Love it. Wish you so much fun!

Robbie

All a total ripoff, I have my tickets!😉

Banners

My best mate and i have got these tickets as well direct through Wembley (block 102), cracking experience having been lucky enough to sample it before as a guest at a previous Play Off Final. They normally have a couple of ex players from each club doing the rounds from table to table as well.

fcfulham55

Quote from: Banners on May 16, 2018, 06:29:31 PM
My best mate and i have got these tickets as well direct through Wembley (block 102), cracking experience having been lucky enough to sample it before as a guest at a previous Play Off Final. They normally have a couple of ex players from each club doing the rounds from table to table as well.

Sounds fantastic, feel more comfortable spending that amount.

Same block I believe. Guess I can confirm when it arrives in the post.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

bucksfulham

Quote from: fcfulham55 on May 16, 2018, 04:53:45 PM
Bucksfulham

Nice, same thinking. Can say hello when I'm in there possibly, and anyone else who decides to take this up.
Yes. Great idea.

Banners

Quote from: fcfulham55 on May 16, 2018, 06:59:10 PM
Quote from: Banners on May 16, 2018, 06:29:31 PM

Sounds fantastic, feel more comfortable spending that amount.

Same block I believe. Guess I can confirm when it arrives in the post.

Honestly you won't regret it, get well looked after as soon as you arrive, drink flowing throughout the day, decent meal, great/comfortable seats and no queuing for food/drinks/toilet!

Was told that will be our own Fulham section as well so be surrounded by fellow fans! We won't be holding back from singing and cheering!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk