watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

£369 hospitality tickets

Started by fcfulham55, May 16, 2018, 01:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Sounds great.  Love that the dining area is segregated, wouldn't want bread rolls flying all over the place.

Wingnut

Heard about this from an Everton fan who bought these tickets when they were in the cup final a few years ago. He said it was a fantastic experience. Didn't realise that we get our own section. Think I'll go for this if I don't get a ticket on Saturday.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

mrmicawbers

Saw this as well but really want to be surrounded by my Fellow Fulham fans going mad hopefully.Have done the boxes at Fulham and tends to be a more conservative affair imo.Have a great day

Dodgin

Think I will try it when we reach next years cup final

Milo

Sounds lovely but can't afford. Also it's the price of a season ticket for some.. so hard to justify!

Let us know how it all goes!

fulham traveller

I just bought some there, did not want to be in top tier. So now in block 101 best view, I have waited for 43 years, so pushing the boat out, not expensive

Dryden

Quote from: Wingnut on May 16, 2018, 09:33:44 PM
Heard about this from an Everton fan who bought these tickets when they were in the cup final a few years ago. He said it was a fantastic experience. Didn't realise that we get our own section. Think I'll go for this if I don't get a ticket on Saturday.

I think this is my plan if I can't get something Sunday - I'd rather be in amongst the fans but if this is all I can get I'll bite the bullet.

fulham traveller

All sold out now, amazing seats half way line,love the money

fcfulham55

Quote from: fulham traveller on May 17, 2018, 12:40:36 PM
All sold out now, amazing seats half way line,fcuk the money

Maybe we can start buying into the Aston Villa zone. lol.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

fulham traveller

I will have one goi g spare, amazing view block 101, players will walk past us at the end

alexmur

Quote from: fulham traveller on May 17, 2018, 09:10:20 PM
I will have one goi g spare, amazing view block 101, players will walk past us at the end
That is incredibly tempting, if I had not bought a club Wembley ticket this morning I'd be all over that.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

fulham traveller

Quote from: alexmur on May 17, 2018, 09:13:54 PM
Quote from: fulham traveller on May 17, 2018, 09:10:20 PM
That is incredibly tempting, if I had not bought a club Wembley ticket this morning I'd be all over that.

Though I will sell my spare for face value, I would not let mine go, even if I was offered 2k, the players walk past you as they het the trophy, life is about memories, not money, so excited