watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tommy Smith

Started by joemole, May 16, 2018, 04:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joemole

He's at it again. On his radio show this morning, he was asked who he wanted to see in the Premier League, Fulham or Villa. He said it should be Villa because there are enough London teams in the league already. Is this how a person who is suppose to know football grades the better of 2 clubs, by location. Heard talk of him yesterday building up Villa and talking Fulham down. He was on the radio with Rodney Marsh, but I didn't hear what Rodney had to say in response to the Irish windbag.

Marcel_Gecov

He did come across as rather thick on Sky the other day. I look forward to bathing in his tears comes the 26th.

bog

Someone on Talksport said he felt Villa would win as they had more players with premier league experience....experience of what ? Relegation?

092.gif 

Woolly Mammoth

That bloke Smith and the other condisending merchants, are Football snobs, they really are.
Tripping over themselves to pander and suck up to the big clubs, as if these overblown clubs have a Devine right to be in the top flight.
Football SNOBS !!
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: bog on May 16, 2018, 04:56:13 PM
Someone on Talksport said he felt Villa would win as they had more players with premier league experience....experience of what ? Relegation?

092.gif

What has premier league experience got to do with a championship playoff final?

Bill2

Lets be

092.gif 
That means they are not good enough for the Prem and were discarded by the clubs as was John Terry. How many Villa players would get a starting position in the Fulham team.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Bill2 on May 16, 2018, 05:32:50 PM
Lets be

092.gif 
That means they are not good enough for the Prem and were discarded by the clubs as was John Terry. How many Villa players would get a starting position in the Fulham team.

If anyone says Jack Grealish I'll cry

Stoneleigh Loyalist

When I have heard Rodney Marsh talking football I would have hardly known that he ever played for Fulham

WokinghamWhite

People on TalkSport say all sorts of things. And most of what they say turns out to be wrong.

cmg

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on May 16, 2018, 05:45:09 PM
When I have heard Rodney Marsh talking football I would have hardly known that he ever played for Fulham

I agree. But, thinking about it, as far as he is concerned there is no real reason for him to emphasize it.
We summarily and stupidly dispensed with his services when he was on the verge of breaking through. He made his name and had a bit of glory at QPR. And became an international footballer at Manchester City. He had a brief cameo with us after he had cashed in in the USA where he played more games for Tampa Bay Rowdies than he ever did for us.